Online Muppet Story Books

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Okay, so here it is; another online Muppet story book! This book is one that I spent most of my entire childhood looking for (because it's one of the few I'd not seen) and then I found it at the library the other day! The jokes are corny, but the artwork is swell. Look for some more obscure Muppets like the guitar player from the Jug Huggers on page 7, and Uncle Deadly sellin' newspapers on page 28. Check it out!

Fozzie's Big Book Of Sidesplitting Jokes (Please Laugh!)
Illustrated by: Tim Kirk
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33

scarecroe

Reaction score
Oh, that looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing!

Beauregard

Reaction score
That is awesome Vic. But I still can't get the rest of Bo Saves the Day to work...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Well, I just checked; and all the "Bo Saves The Day" pics are working, so if you want Beau; I'll e-mail you all the pages if you want.

Robin Hood, huh? My favorite book of all time? My childhood favorite that my dad read to me every night, one chapter at a time; over and over and over again?! You dare demand this book of all books!? ... okay, sounds like a plan to me! It'll be a little while; so... *looks conspiritorial like to the left... looks conspiritorial like to the right... opens up trench coat and whispers:* Here's a teaser... :wink:

Whatever

Reaction score
These are super!! I have several of these, my favorites are Muppets to to Sea and Two for the Show. Unfortunately, I don't have a website to post them.

Erine81981

Reaction score
The one I would really like to see is the "Jim Henson The Bill Muppet Show Book." Do you have that one Vic?

I have "The Muppets Go Camping" "Jim Henson's Muppets Annual # 5"
"The Case of the Missing Hat" "Gonzo and the Giant Chicken" "The Case of the Missing Mother" Thats about it. I have "Bo save the day" but I'm missing a bunch of pages. I hate when that happens. If Vic could help me I could do some of my older muppet coloring books. I just need the Photobucket web site and I could do some. Could you help me out here Vic?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Let's see what we can do here:
I don't have a special website, Whatever. I'm using Photo Bucket (www.photobucket.com) which is a free site that hosts pictures. All you need to do is register (all it takes is a username, password and e-mail address) and then you can upload pictures from your hard drive. In order to get the books online though, you'll obviously need a scanner.

Unfortunately Kyle, I don't know exactly all that I have because I don't have all my books on me right now. I do have a Muppets Go Camping Coloring book, but I'm unaware of an "Annual Number" on it. I'll make a complete listing of everything I have later when I get home from work (and even that list may not be complete because I think I still may have a couple in storage in my parents attic).

Aside from that. I'll do whatever I can to help you out ol' pal! If it's to help spread these great titles to all these great fans here on MC, LET"S DO IT!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I'll have to do mine later in the week. I don't have time and I don't know if I would when I got home from work. Thanks Vic. I'll get those up soon when I get time.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'm gonna' be checkin' out other libraries too (maybe even this weekend) to see if I can find anything I don't have.