Online Muppet Story Books

Erine81981

Reaction score
One thing I wanted to ask is how do you have it say just page this and page that? I can't seem to have it say that when I just want it to be copied on this theses theards. Could you show me how to do that?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'll try and make a tutorial for you later, Kyle. In the mean time...
"Robin Hood" is coming. The book is fairly worn (it is my favorite after all!) so I have to do some color correction and touch-up work on it, so I thought you'd all enjoy a small treat whilst, and at the same time, you wait; in particular you Sesame Street fans! :stick_out_tongue: :frown:
This is a publication goin' back to 1971! It's got some great illustrations and NO Elmo! I actually found this at a garage sale for a bank busting twenty-five cents. Yes, it is a little kids book, but it's nice to see "Featuring Jim Henson's Muppets" printed on a SS book. So check 'em out fellow fans and post yer' thoughts!

Who Am I?
Illustrated by: Normand Chartier
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is one great book to have. I have this one too. I have lots of SS books. I'll get some of them up later when I get a tutorial from Vic.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hold on to your socks, it's the best Muppet book yet! "Robin Hood" featuring the Muppets was published in 1980, so you know it's filled with classic Muppets. In this adventure, the Muppets are very true to form and the book plays out almost like they're doing a sketch on the show: breaking the fourth wall to the reader, poking gags at every chance, rife with puns and jokes so corny you gotta' laugh out loud. Be on the look out for some other fun stuff as well though; like the News Man without his glasses as an archer, Kermit with a real frog, a very mean and scary looking Camilla, how animal stays in his regular open shirt and ripped jeans while the rest of the gang dawns medieval threads, and as always; Kermit looks dashing in green.
In my opinion, this is one of the most beautifully illustrated Muppet books with lots of little, easy to miss site gags (see if you can find: Robin, the castle's laundry, faces in the trees and the little squirrel who makes an appearance on almost every page). This was my favorite bed time story as a kid and I still read it to this day as one of my favorites; I hope you enjoy it just as much.

Robin Hood
Written by: Jocelyn Stevenson, Designed & Illustrated by: Bruce McNally

Chapter 1
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8

Chapter 2
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15

Chapter 3
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23

Chapter 4
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26

Chapter 5
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35

Chapter 6
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yey! Thank you so very much. I like it a lot...but, hey, what an ugly piggy....:stick_out_tongue:

Oh, wow. It's awesome.

And so much Beauregard!

scarecroe

Reaction score
Gorgeous. I saw this book (Robin Hood) a couple years ago and I always meant to grab it on eBay, but I forgot. Just lovely.

Ryan

Reaction score
Vic, these are awesome, thanks so much!

You don't happen to have Kermit and Cleopigtra, do you? That was a favorite of mine as a kid :wink:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I so wish I did, it has some of the best artwork ever. Alas, I do not, but I keep an eye out for Muppet books everywhere I go, so when I get a new one, you guys will know about it. I need a break from all this scanning and what not, so it's gonna' be just a little while before the next one goes up. The next one by the way will most likely be "Muppet Manners (Or the Night Gonzo Gave a Party)". This is actually a very funny book with a real Muppet feel to it and once again, some fantastic Muppet art work. :concern: