Open Source Puppetry Project

SesameKermie

Reaction score
Type of Monster

How about any of those? Look at Sesame Street--they have plenty of Monsters but each is unique in its own way. If we are going with the quasi-military idea, how about a badge or something that could serve as a uniform? It would have to be an easily reproducible shape, that could be attached to the monster--the greek letter Omega, perhaps cut out of felt and attached to its tummy(if we're going with that idea.)?

(By the way I have to mention that I got the idea for the Omega company from the Phule's Company series by R. L. Asprin. It's great!)

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Just updating the list of those involved in this. Hope I didn't miss anyone.

Scrapsflippy- Los Angeles, CA
DannyRWW- Milwaukee, WI
Muppetsdownunder- Sydney, Australia
Mrs. Pepper-Canada
MGov- Los Angeles, CA
Bezalet- Dallas, TX
Gfakwort- Chicago, IL
Shynee- Long Beach, CA
TrekkieMonster- Ottawa, Canada
Yahnke- Wi
Seasame Kermie- Minnesota
Waldo C. Graphic- Atlanta Georgia
Phantom-State of delusion :smile:

puppetsmith

Reaction score
SesameKermie. I think that's a great idea! Basically a recognizable, easy to duplicate logo. It obviously associates the monsters with the "Omega Company" and can serve as an identifying mark of the eventual website, t-shirts, clocks, mugs, etc. :smile:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
oooo.... Merchandising.....omega company the lunch box, Omega Company dolls.... and my personal favorite omega company the flame thrower..... I am so ready to get going with this project... but again waiting for someone to set up final plans and to set the standard for us

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Cool.... keep the design ideas simples. Some people (like me) are not very good puppet builders. :embarrassed:

MGov

Reaction score
Can we come up with a funnier name than Omega Company?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
DannyRWW said:
Cool.... keep the design ideas simples. Some people (like me) are not very good puppet builders. :embarrassed:
Same here. :big_grin: I can sew and have made some purely out of fabric, but that's it.