Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppets Mad

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i was just wondering if you could tell me what this muppet whatnot worshop is? i take it you can have your own muppets made, does anyone have an address or something so i can take a look?:excited:

I live in england so i doubt i could get one made for me but i would still like a look!

Thanks so much

love sammi :embarrassed:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Hi Sammi, Welcome to MC,
If you go to the FAO Schwarz website, you can look at it there. The actual Location is in the FAO Schwarz flagship store in New York City (If you have ever seen the Tom Hanks movie, Big, and remember the part with the giant piano, thats it). Good luck

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Hey guys,

i was just wondering if you could tell me what this muppet whatnot worshop is? i take it you can have your own muppets made, does anyone have an address or something so i can take a look?:excited:

I live in england so i doubt i could get one made for me but i would still like a look!

Thanks so much

love sammi :embarrassed:

You can have your VERY OWN muppet puppet made, but theres NO parts from exsiting Muppets like Kermit, Fozzie, Piggy, etc and other Whatnots that exsit in Muppet Shows or movies.

Davina

Reaction score
i believe we've had several folk from over your way order without any problems.. as for links.. there's usually a huge banner ad at the top of this thread that will link you right to it

Muppets Mad

Reaction score

Thanks for letting me know! i hope i can get one and i will have a look on the site! :smile:

Does anyone here know anything master replicas fozzie bear? coz i heard he isnt being made now and im gutted, i already have kermit, animal and gonzo but i dont want it to end until i have fozzie and miss piggy at least!:embarrassed:

Ive always wanted a replica of red from fraggles but i dont expect i could get one anywhere! And a life size big bird! :wisdom:

I think i want to much! he he.

well thanks for getting back to me

love sammi x

Davina

Reaction score
check out the save fozzie thread.. there's still hope, but he is at risk

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Got the gift kit for winter! (My family celebrates Christmas AND Hanukkah, and this year we exchanged ALL our gifts on the 26th, so the exact holiday for which I received it is a little up for grabs...) Now all I have to do is decide what the heck I want! Ah, the choices...

Davina

Reaction score
I went with blue body, long curly red hair, purple tear drop nose, red cat eye glasses and lab coat... plan on making some extra costumes for her though once she shows up...

ploobis

Reaction score
I got this cool idea of what to do with future Whatnot purchasing!

Someday when I save enough money I wanna buy all three Whatnots and turn them into a Female Singing group, Like The Andrews Sisters or The McGuire Sisters.

I would give all three puppets the same Broadway Showgirl Dress but give them each different Hair and Eyes.

I think I would call them "The Whatnot Sisters". What do ya think? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.