Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
what I just DON'T understand like...why does it take em 4 - 6 weeks to ship one of these to us? doesnt only take 10mins to make one these things? :confused::attitude:

TopperFraggle

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the Whatnot that a friend in New Jersey was kind enough to go to the effort of getting for me. I asked that he be sent without the eyes and nose attached, though as I said in a previous post, it wasn't as easy as I expected to get them on right. A few of the pics have an orange glow- I didn't realize the setting on my camera wasn't quite right.

muppetguy

Reaction score
hey A Mickey Muppet

i can say, i understand how you feel. But I can tell you possibly why it takes that long. I live in NY myself and have recently visited the FAO store to make a second one and when I got there, they were literally sold out of a lot of items. Some that I can remember was they were sold out of the blue body, red long curly hair, the tweed colored jacket. They were not getting these items in until the middle of January. I actually purchased mine online.

The people at FAO actually build the ones they ship out, it is not a separate entity who does it. So you are literally getting whatnots still built by the FAO staff.

Hope this helps.

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
It says it wont ship to me because Im outside of the US, anyone else have this problem? I thought they took international orders...

muppetperson

Reaction score
I beleive you have to email them and ask for a shipping rate.then they will.

Muppets Mad

Reaction score
Hi,

i know this mite sound stuped but can you stick your hand up the muppet what nots to move its mouth or do you just have the pole to hold and the stick for its arm? :crazy:

i would really like one, i like the orange body, shame they dont have a pink one! :excited:

love sammi xx

Status
Not open for further replies.