Original Muppet Whatnot Workshop now off-line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
I got mine! He looks great but his jacket seems to have more green in it than I expected.

I'll have to make some videos and post them on Youtube soon.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think it's great that Disney wants to expands this beyond New York's store but it's too bad they want to raise the prise, though... As has been said before, I sure hope that there are more options in the future.

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
Yeah I wish we can make a monster puppet. And more colors of the whatnots like yellow and purple.

aixia

Reaction score
Mine arrived today! Loving the quality, he's perfect!

I would love to see a Monster Workshop! How fun that could be!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
just got home from work about 15mins ago went in checked my email JUST now and it told me they SHIPPED my muppet what not today! :smile: YOOOO HOOO! lol :big_grin::stick_out_tongue:

im so happy

rche

Reaction score
these are awesome!

They say the shop is closed at the moment (1/22/2009). I do hope they will reopen soon. Is this a limited run of any sort? Or do they intend to keep this shop going for a while? I hope so, my birthday is pretty far off. lol

Great to see the puppets people have received. Hope to see many more.
rche

Davina

Reaction score
darn it.. i had an fao email.. but it was just a sale advert... *sigh* so i'm still waiting for mine to ship... must have picked too popular a combo... :smile:

Davina

Reaction score
woohoo!
this morning while doing my usual am email check.. i got confirmation.. mine has shipped! should be here, i'll say monday (2nd day air, but this is alaska.. so who knows.. )
can't wait.. will just miss my anniversary.. hehe

Eaglekiller

Reaction score
I can't settle on a voice for mine yet. But I did find out that he wears a size 0-3 baby clothes shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.