Out of ALL the thing Nickelodeon can make a movie out of, they're making THAT?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt they'd try to release All That in some form or another before this movie gets out. After all, who remembers it other than AT fans? Worst case scenario, they do that Burn on Demand stuff with it.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I wouldn't doubt they'd try to release All That in some form or another before this movie gets out. After all, who remembers it other than AT fans? Worst case scenario, they do that Burn on Demand stuff with it.
I hate the whole concept of the 'Burn on Demand' thing. :mad:

I'm sure that, if they gave those series(s?) a proper release, there would be enough people who would see it in a store, remember it and would be willing to buy it, that it would be a profitable venture.

It's a little thing I like to call, 'Fond-memories-of-a-quality-children's-program' syndrome.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hate the whole concept of the 'Burn on Demand' thing.
It's a better than nothing scenario. That's all I really can say. I'm really disappointed they don't have the initiative to release any of this stuff in actual season sets with actual bonus features in actual retail... though I do hear, they are pretty high quality and worth the money... but I'm still not buying them myself. Maybe Rocko, I'll break down and get... or Hey Arnold.

The problem is Nick doesn't think these things are profitable at retail (despite the fact we'd all grab them up in a heartbeat), YET they don't want another Invader Zim situation if they sublicense it to someone else and they make all the money. So basically, they only want to release it themselves so they don't lose potential profits.

In other words, they want to not want to release any of it because if they do they'll lose money, and if someone else does they'll lose money they think they potential COULD get if they released it themselves which they won't because they don't want to release it themselves. Very smart, intelligible, sound thinking that makes perfect sense and isn't confusing at all.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I hate to break it to you guys, but I don't think this is real. It's a fan-made prank site. :embarrassed: I don't think there is a Repairmanmanman movie in development.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
You really think so? :confused:

Quite frankly, I wouldn't put it past Paramount to actually be doing this.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I hate to break it to you guys, but I don't think this is real. It's a fan-made prank site. :embarrassed: I don't think there is a Repairmanmanman movie in development.
The ironic thing is, I Googled "Repairmanmanman Movie" and discovered that there is a movie titled "Repairman" due out next year, but it seems to be more of a drama about a repairman who inspires people around him... (IMDB.com doesn't have much info on it yet.)

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I think it would be cool to see a movie based off of an All That skit. Assuming they do it the right way. One thing that will kill it is if they use different actors than the originals. I know it's been a while but I don't think it's been so long that they couldn't bring back the original cast. I've seen some members of the cast in recent things and they have the same vibe that it would totally work.
The other big obstacle that they'd have to work with is the fact that All That was based off of short almost stand up comedy like scripts. Quick punchlines and actions. If they find a way to stretch that out well they'll be okay. If not that's another hting that could kill it.
But this looks really neat. I'll have to keep an eye out for it.

Redsonga

Reaction score
Gh, if it is a joke it is a sad one...I miss Kel ;.; I know he has had some brushes with the law, but I still miss him as an actor...

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I did a little detective work and found that this website was NOT registered by Paramount. Rather by an e-mail adress kel@nickelodeon.com I doubt it is that Kel and rather an eleborate fan prank. Too bad, I was somewhat looking forward to this.