1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GWGumby, Jan 29, 2003.

1. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Many of them were here already, but welcome all!:)
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

There is one slight problem, all the people from the Palisades board who didn't migrate there from Muppet Central will have no idea there is hot soap and a donut waiting for them at this board. I guess it's the only thing that's saving us from the mighty power of Akasha !

Still loads of server busy messages coming up on this forum ..... this must be the most worked on server in the history of the universe !
  3. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Yeah, i've been getting those messages too. They pass quickly, but it seems we are getting some monster hits.
  4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Well of course you're getting monster posts. That's because Akasha has brought all of my favorite fiends over and are asserting their force on the site. No seriously, what do you guys expect for the #1 Muppet-based site? Besides, just because they haven't posted anything doesn't rule out the possibility that they're lurking around checking out the site especially under Akasha's influence and control.
  5. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

I'll pass on the hot soap. I hear it causes blindness.
  6. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

but gumby, maybe you could finally get rid of the odour...you know the "stink stank stunk" thing :p;)

count..we're not under akasha's control (help me) we're acting completely independantly (call the police)

:D

actually, I haven't seen hide nor hair of akasha since umm...monday...so what can ya do...
  7. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Run like **** maybe?

*sigh*

I miss cursing.
  8. Hairfarmer

Hairfarmer New Member

Well you know Chris, y0u can @lw@y$ g3+ @r0und th0$3 &p3ll ch3ck$ if y0u +ry h@rd 3n0ugh.
    ;)
  9. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

10. bats1972

bats1972 New Member

I understand where you were going with that Hairfarmer, quite clever.
  11. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Where is that mighty Queen of the d*mned?

Gosh save us all^_^ Hehe, the *other* number one poster of all time, hehe

Indeed...one can only imagine what kind of havoc would be wreaked on MC if the Goddess of Geekdom(as in cool geekdom, that we all are apart of) were to unleash her wrath here, and upon all her followers^_^

But yes...Grail, Akasha, Tekwytch, and all the other heavy Palisades forum contingent...mangos, donuts, and non alcoholic Tokyo Teas on the house!
  12. Luke

Luke Active Member

Did i say 'hot soap' ? LOL - well i suppose they could all give their action figures a bath or something ........ not that hardcore action figure geeks do that of course :rolleyes:
  13. Hairfarmer

Hairfarmer New Member

translation

"y0u can @lw@y$ g3+ @r0und th0$3 &p3ll ch3ck$ if y0u +ry h@rd 3n0ugh."
    "you can always get around those spell checks if you try hard enough."
    :p
  14. Tinkgumby

Tinkgumby New Member

Ah, a place of refuge!

Mmmm. . . donuts.

Somehow, virtual donuts just aren't doing it as a tasty breakfast treat. I'm gonna have to go find a real one now. Thanks a lot! (;

So is a jello pool the equivalent of Kryptonite to a server?
  15. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

better not be, or my board's going donw nedxt (actually, I got a message that they are taking it down, but only for half an hour tonight from 1-1:30 am)

Since 'll either be drinking or sleeping by then, I don't see a big problem ;)

well, I wonder what happened to all our micronauts and gi joe fan buddies? There must be someplace else they go off to as well...
  16. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Well, I know the micronauts guys have their micropolis thing--yahoo group?--and I'm sure there's gotta be something for GI Joe out there. I'm just not interested enough to go try and find it.
  17. Luke

Luke Active Member

I wonder if sales of GI Joe stuff increases during wartime ?
  18. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

I don't know if it's a regular rule, but there's been a ton of army and war figures added to the shelves of toy stores around here. Toys R Us has a whole wall of military stuff. Although GIJoe is one part of a bunch of 80s nostalgia coming back, I don't think it can owe its current resurgence entirely to nostalgia.
  19. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

I just hope Palisades finds a new server in time for Toy Fare next month...a lot of discussion to be had then! Not sure how much traffic MC's forum server can take^_^
  20. Luke

Luke Active Member

Well Glue sounds optimistic, sounds like Palisades forum will be up sooner rather than later anyhoo !