Palisades Board Refugee Camp

beaker

Reaction score
Where is that mighty Queen of the d*mned?

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I fear for the saftey of many if Akasha were to ever find her way here.
Gosh save us all^_^ Hehe, the *other* number one poster of all time, hehe

Indeed...one can only imagine what kind of havoc would be wreaked on MC if the Goddess of Geekdom(as in cool geekdom, that we all are apart of) were to unleash her wrath here, and upon all her followers^_^

But yes...Grail, Akasha, Tekwytch, and all the other heavy Palisades forum contingent...mangos, donuts, and non alcoholic Tokyo Teas on the house!

Luke

Reaction score
Did i say 'hot soap' ? LOL - well i suppose they could all give their action figures a bath or something ........ not that hardcore action figure geeks do that of course :rolleyes:

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
translation

Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Wuh?
"y0u can @lw@y$ g3+ @r0und th0$3 &p3ll ch3ck$ if y0u +ry h@rd 3n0ugh."
"you can always get around those spell checks if you try hard enough."
:stick_out_tongue:

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
Ah, a place of refuge!

Mmmm. . . donuts.

Somehow, virtual donuts just aren't doing it as a tasty breakfast treat. I'm gonna have to go find a real one now. Thanks a lot! (;

So is a jello pool the equivalent of Kryptonite to a server?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
better not be, or my board's going donw nedxt (actually, I got a message that they are taking it down, but only for half an hour tonight from 1-1:30 am)

Since 'll either be drinking or sleeping by then, I don't see a big problem :wink:

well, I wonder what happened to all our micronauts and gi joe fan buddies? There must be someplace else they go off to as well...

GWGumby

Reaction score
Well, I know the micronauts guys have their micropolis thing--yahoo group?--and I'm sure there's gotta be something for GI Joe out there. I'm just not interested enough to go try and find it.

Luke

Reaction score
I wonder if sales of GI Joe stuff increases during wartime ?

GWGumby

Reaction score
I don't know if it's a regular rule, but there's been a ton of army and war figures added to the shelves of toy stores around here. Toys R Us has a whole wall of military stuff. Although GIJoe is one part of a bunch of 80s nostalgia coming back, I don't think it can owe its current resurgence entirely to nostalgia.

beaker

Reaction score
I just hope Palisades finds a new server in time for Toy Fare next month...a lot of discussion to be had then! Not sure how much traffic MC's forum server can take^_^

Luke

Reaction score
Well Glue sounds optimistic, sounds like Palisades forum will be up sooner rather than later anyhoo !