1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GWGumby, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Akasha

Akasha New Member

So does that mean we keep the good stuff for us? hehehe

:p
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Sure does. You'll find the key to the liquor cabinet behind the cardboard standup picture of Britney Spears goosing a penguin ! :eek:
  3. Akasha

Akasha New Member

:eek:

Now i'll have that image burned in my mind for a while

But yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on the good stuff!! Techila please!! hehehe

4. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Forget about the lichor, just give me that cardboard standup of Britany goosing the penguin please. I'll just throw that baby into my personal stash. Then when I'm good and done admiring it, it'll go straight into my Monster Maker Machine. Just imagine the offspring created inside the chamber, a fem penguin humanoid with the looks of Ms. Speares ready to be inducted into my army of Numborgs.
  5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Numborgs eh? I knew the Count was up to some mad scientist world dominating scheme involving numeric androids! Btw, you might need a towlette and solvent for Mr. Luke's Speare's poster by now. >_<

*snif* It's true! Get me hoped up on some jack and coke I start declaring a jihad on the competing sites of ill refute^_^
  6. The Count

Beaker, you don't have to take that from him! We all know that you only drink Fizzy soda to soak your feet at night like our favorite weirdo. PS: If you only knew all the vonderful mythic monstrocities that form my Numborgs you'd really be amazed. We're on a mission to take over a portion of the world as our frightful home in the name of numeric equivalence! Donations for further Numborg creative research can be sent c/o The Count von Count at Transylvania 1313 BlackHeart Castles. TDrop me aline if you want to know more about the Numborgs and my lovely creatures of the night.
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

It's true ! It's true ! Just go ask the toughfrogs ! :rolleyes:
  8. The Count

Just who are the "Toughfrogs" Luke? Are these guys related to the Tough Pigs? Anyway, I'll just be creating more lovely Numborgs to continue populating my world as you hear the glorious sound of thunder clashing and see the lightning flashing while I count them all up.
  9. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Heh, you don't wanna know. Let's just equate it to an island for all the misfits and ill refute who refuse to play nicely with others;)
  10. The Count

Beaker, if you're interested in learning about my vonderful Numborgs, then drop me a line and I'll tell you all about them. I think it's better to give you the background information through E-mail cause it may take up so much space that I might not be able to fit it inside the parameters of one single post. Then again, I could always post individual updates as soon as I'm ready to show them off though that could be a long time from now. Let me know what you think and have a great weekend.
  11. radionate

radionate New Member

Finally, someone to drink with Luke and I. I was getting tired of all the goodie goodies. ;)
  12. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

I miss the Palisades board......................................it's cold here.:(
  13. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Well one can only talk about Muppet figures, GI Joe, and word association threads so much^_^
  14. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! (Waves like crazy!) WELCOME to Muppet Central!!! We let all these lunatics out of their cages JUST FOR YOU!!!! :D Have a blanket, water, and a donut....Or a Pop-Tart, if you prefer! :D StryderWolf, you made a Unicron comment!!! Fellow TF fans are ALWAYS welcome!!!!! (The rest of you can go. :D) ...Wanna know WHY I'm talking like this??? LOTTA caffiene and NOOOOOO sleep!!!!! :D (Mwahahahaha!!!!!) :D (Do I LIKE these smilies???? Yes, I do!!!) :D :D :D
  15. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Wooooooooooooo!! Bring on the hootch!!!!

Misfit it's back up!!

Manda i'm with you on the insomia lol

16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Hey everyone. I just got back today and...

(spot Akasha)

:eek:

DON'T KILL ME! I DIDN'T DO IT!
  17. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Word on that! Sometimes it's painfully obvious if one of my posts was written in the wee hours, hehe...woo, let that 3am insomnia rage!

And yes, Transformers ownz...we want a Unicron!

And finally, good to have ya back Chris! Hope ya had a fun time on vacation!
  18. The Count

Then I guess all you Trans-fans will be happy when you finally get your hands on either the Unicron full-bodied statue from HardHeroes or when the Armada Unicron figures start showing up. Go over to the Armada section of www.bwtf.com and search in the Toys area of that section.
  19. Luke

Luke Active Member

The Armada 'Unicron' figure, isn't going to be a figure in the sense of the word - it's going to be a playset/planet type thing.
  20. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

does this mean you've seen it Luke? Does it not transform into a robot??

hmm..Iv'e seen the statue, but didn't like it...not very detailed, IMO...