Palisades Board Refugee Camp

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
Well, until a solution is found for Palisades' board problems, there are some regular board members there without a home. I thought I'd create a small thread for those seeking sanctuary who as of yet have not integrated themselves into the Muppet Central community.

I hope the Muppet Central folk can welcome some of these homeless posters until new accomodations can be found.

I'd like to welcome and introduce my wife, TinkGumby, who is visiting here for the first time.
Many of them were here already, but welcome all!:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
There is one slight problem, all the people from the Palisades board who didn't migrate there from Muppet Central will have no idea there is hot soap and a donut waiting for them at this board. I guess it's the only thing that's saving us from the mighty power of Akasha !

Still loads of server busy messages coming up on this forum ..... this must be the most worked on server in the history of the universe !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i've been getting those messages too. They pass quickly, but it seems we are getting some monster hits.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well of course you're getting monster posts. That's because Akasha has brought all of my favorite fiends over and are asserting their force on the site. No seriously, what do you guys expect for the #1 Muppet-based site? Besides, just because they haven't posted anything doesn't rule out the possibility that they're lurking around checking out the site especially under Akasha's influence and control.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
but gumby, maybe you could finally get rid of the odour...you know the "stink stank stunk" thing :stick_out_tongue::wink:

count..we're not under akasha's control (help me) we're acting completely independantly (call the police)

:big_grin:

actually, I haven't seen hide nor hair of akasha since umm...monday...so what can ya do...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
actually, I haven't seen hide nor hair of akasha since umm...monday...so what can ya do...
Run like **** maybe?

*sigh*

I miss cursing.

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Well you know Chris, y0u can @lw@y$ g3+ @r0und th0$3 &p3ll ch3ck$ if y0u +ry h@rd 3n0ugh.
:wink:

bats1972

Reaction score
I understand where you were going with that Hairfarmer, quite clever.