1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GWGumby, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Oh oh.. world's are going to collide. It's like having Darth Vader on Sesame Street. There'd be so much CRAAAAAAAZY chaos.

Man, if I only had the key to Pandora's box, I'd let the spirit of the one called Akasha free.

WAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

(Ticked off since I'll never get a responce from my Social Upheaval Smurf joke... El Padre Smurf was such a great joke...)
  2. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Sounds like Hasbro owes Osama and Saddam a check! D'oh!

Heh...yeah if Akasha, queen of Palisades forum ever were to come on here...as George Costanza would say 'worlds are colliding'.
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

You know there are Saddam and Osama action figures coming out .... with accessories and everything.
  4. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I'm bracing myself fo' Hurricane Akasha!
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Will we be able to take them apart?
  6. Luke

Luke Active Member

I sure hope so dude ! Either that or we can get an international war crimes tribunal playset later this year ! ;)
  7. Lu775

Lu775 Member

A Saddam toy? the ****? Yuck.
    I think the only "historical figures" dolls I would ever want would be the characters from Clone High.

;)
  8. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

that's sucha great carton...although I'm disappointed that abe and cleo got together...I really wanted joan to be happy..she's so cute and cynical :p
  9. Hairfarmer

Hairfarmer New Member

OK I'll admit it. I miss everybody! there I said it. I was just getting used to spending lots of time on the Pal board too. Oh well, I guess I'll have to do some yard work or clean the house or some such productive-type thing this weekend.
    ;)
  10. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Hey everyone!! Run and hide!! Mwahahahahaha

:p
  11. Walker Boh

Walker Boh New Member

We're doomed.
  12. Akasha

Akasha New Member

You know it baby!!!

heheheheh

13. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

*sigh*

well, at least small/animal/mustang aint lurking about.........

seriously, I am dissapointed, I figured you'd at least be in the double digits by now......;)
  14. Akasha

Akasha New Member

hahahah in a few!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay UD is here weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

15. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Sheeeeeeeeeeee'sssssss Heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeee!!! ^_^

The moment when all mere MC'ers, hobbits, and gelflings would fear is upon us!

*may the reign of Akasha be a sweet and merciful one*

...btw, I got extra room in my portion of the MC senior elite member VIP lounge if you want in! Drinks are on me!@(0o0)@
  16. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Hide your toys!! MINE!!! mwahahahaa

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Beaker!! I'll take you up on that heh

17. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Well, you normally have to accumalate 1000 posts, but I think I can sneak you in;) Um, does an atomic Muppet Labs Hidori Tokyo Tea
    sound good?
  18. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Quick everyone stop talking and pretend no one is here.
  19. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Heh no worries Gumby I didn't come here to talk to you ^_^

20. Luke

Luke Active Member

Akasha, be advised we only let Cory have fizzy soda on account he gets hyper and starts declaring war on other websites if he gets a sniff of the hard liquor ! :eek: