1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GWGumby, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Luke

Luke Active Member

I was (eventually) cleared to go into the Hasbro stand at the UK Toyfair - i did not see Unicron, they didn't have him, but they had a really high price point listed for him compared to a regular figure. All the stuff about him was really hush hush, but the official answer was that he won't be a regular figure - and the unofficial answer going around the stand was that he'll be a planet all of his own but it (or part of it) will transform into the figure in some way, but also have other little transformers included attaching onto it. I'm not sure whether they had his box art or not - that may have been something else.
  2. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

well, all the armada figures have little figures that attach to them..they're called "minicons" in english or the much cooler "Microns" in Japan...
  3. Hairfarmer

Hairfarmer New Member

Well so much for the Pal board being back up...
  4. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

5. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Dagblastitall! I think Xeno sabotaged it.
  6. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Great!! HA HA HA~!!! Now she can hatch her plan to take over the WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!!!!!

Or this board...

Or something....
  8. Hairfarmer

Hairfarmer New Member

It's Smalville! He done it just to get back at us!!!

;)
  9. Luke

Luke Active Member

I'm sure you are right - there is something special about Unicron - just its hard to figure out what because the people actually in charge of the Transformers toys are all 40-60 year old men and women high up in the toy industry who've probably never even seen the show let alone can talk intelligently about it !
  10. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

So you like Transformers then Luke?
  11. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

*I* like Transformers!!!! (Don't you be knockin' TF, now!!!!)
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

What about Go-Bots? LOL! (ducks) just kidding!
  13. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Just curious how many Transformer fans there are in the house. We like Transformers too...a LOT. About as much as we like G.I. Joe...:D
  14. Luke

Luke Active Member

I love Transformers G1, got loads of the figures including Prime and Soundwave, nearly all the UK comics (which were different stories to some of the USA ones), i think the original S.T.A.R.S playset that was just a heap of card but you had to mail in for is somewhere up in the attic and probably have some other assorted TR stuff hanging around in boxes. I'm yet to buy the DVD's though. I kinda drifted away from it all after G1. I've started to watch Armada because they kinda billed it as the return of G1 people like Optimus and Megatron but i'm not massively impressed - it's ok.
  15. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I only liked Muppet stuff as a kid. People would get me toy cars and transformers and I would just paint them in more interesting colors. :)
  16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Who the h3ll let you in here?
  17. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

I like the occasional Transformer. I've always been more interested in the concept than the characters. Which is why my favorite Transformer is the 2-headed dragon Megatron (forget the exact name.) I just love the fact that it transforms into so many things--regardless of the fact that half of them are just plain weird or stupid. (I mean, a claw? Seriously, a claw?!)

I just like my toys to do stuff. Or look cool. Or be both.
  18. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

:eek: AAAHHH!!! *rushes over to the Palisades board, then realizes it's not up.*

AKASHA! DON'T YOU TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p *still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...*:p
  19. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Hahahaa well it was back up and now it went poof again!! I forgot who hit the board but I told them not to hit it too hard grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

:p
  20. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

Thanks, Akasha. ;) Whoever messed up the Palisades board...you're on my list. *scary angry eyes scanning the room*

I'm thinkin' Smallville hacked it. He probably had time to do it, not like he had a life.