Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
I fear for the saftey of many if Akasha were to ever find her way here.
Oh oh.. world's are going to collide. It's like having Darth Vader on Sesame Street. There'd be so much CRAAAAAAAZY chaos.

Man, if I only had the key to Pandora's box, I'd let the spirit of the one called Akasha free.

WAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

(Ticked off since I'll never get a responce from my Social Upheaval Smurf joke... El Padre Smurf was such a great joke...)

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
I don't know if it's a regular rule, but there's been a ton of army and war figures added to the shelves of toy stores around here. Toys R Us has a whole wall of military stuff. Although GIJoe is one part of a bunch of 80s nostalgia coming back, I don't think it can owe its current resurgence entirely to nostalgia.
Sounds like Hasbro owes Osama and Saddam a check! D'oh!

Originally posted by Drtooth
Oh oh.. world's are going to collide. It's like having Darth Vader on Sesame Street. There'd be so much CRAAAAAAAZY chaos.
Heh...yeah if Akasha, queen of Palisades forum ever were to come on here...as George Costanza would say 'worlds are colliding'.

Luke

Reaction score
You know there are Saddam and Osama action figures coming out .... with accessories and everything.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

Heh...yeah if Akasha, queen of Palisades forum ever were to come on here...as George Costanza would say 'worlds are colliding'.
I'm bracing myself fo' Hurricane Akasha!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
You know there are Saddam and Osama action figures coming out .... with accessories and everything.
Will we be able to take them apart?

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Will we be able to take them apart?
I sure hope so dude ! Either that or we can get an international war crimes tribunal playset later this year ! :wink:

Lu775

Reaction score
A Saddam toy? the ****? Yuck.
I think the only "historical figures" dolls I would ever want would be the characters from Clone High.

:wink:

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
that's sucha great carton...although I'm disappointed that abe and cleo got together...I really wanted joan to be happy..she's so cute and cynical :stick_out_tongue:

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
OK I'll admit it. I miss everybody! there I said it. I was just getting used to spending lots of time on the Pal board too. Oh well, I guess I'll have to do some yard work or clean the house or some such productive-type thing this weekend.
:wink:

Akasha

Reaction score
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Hey everyone!! Run and hide!! Mwahahahahaha

:stick_out_tongue: