1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GWGumby, Jan 29, 2003.

1. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Oh I was ALLLLL about Transformers when I was growing up. Classic Muppetshow/Sesame, Star Wars, and Transformers.
    Im nowhere near the TF fan I was back in the day...same with Star Wars. The all things Muppet thing always seemed to be big, though Im hoping to be as big a fan as I was growing up. Also back into Ninja Turtles big time, heh.

And ack, the Palisades site is down again...hope ya guys can get it stable for Toy Fare!
  2. Akasha

Akasha New Member

hahahahahah good one!!! I love it!!!

But alas it wasn't him or was it? heheheheh

:p
  3. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

Smallville works in mysterious ways...

They should get a kryptonite lock on the website or something so he'll die if he gets too close!!:p
  4. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Hahahha well we don't want him to die but maybe just be in extreme pain bc of the kryptonite lol

5. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Hmmm, maybe various elements of the anti Palisades fringe have formed a clandestien group bent on wreaking havoc on our patron figure toy makers?
  6. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Ooooooooooooooo the plot thickens *twilight zone music starts in the background*

7. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

I'm scared...*hold me, anyone*:(
  8. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Awwwwwwww here you can take my hand hehehe

9. Luke

Luke Active Member

Y'know i'm starting to see the advantages of this Palisades forum - they have GIRLS there, real BAD ones !

*picks up jacket and leaves for Palisades*
  10. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

LOL...yeah, MC is more of the cuddly crowd. ^_^Nothing wrong with that though!

...though nothing wrong with bad girls either! ...err, especially *really* bad girls!
  11. Akasha

Akasha New Member

I hope the jacket was leather heheh

12. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

Thank you *sniffle*:D

Yeah I don't know why but I like the Palisades board better...I don't post that often on either but I think the reason I like the Palisades one better is that I can remember when Palisades first opened theirs. I remember everyone (Beaker, Frogboy, etc.) doing a double take when they saw they were a "junior..." or whatever again. Thaty've certainly caught up.

I'm more of a lurker than a really active member, and I enjoy reading the Palisades crew's posts more, I guess. Not that Muppet Central is bad, by any stratch of the imagination

:D
  13. Akasha

Akasha New Member

want a tissue too? lol

14. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

If you don't mind, yes please:( :)
  15. Akasha

Akasha New Member

*passes tissue too Misfit* Here ya go!!

16. Misfit Toy

Misfit Toy New Member

Thank you! Thank you!

...now gimme a kiss:p :p
    kidding, you don't have to kiss me.:p
  17. Luke

Luke Active Member

Actually yeah it was - i like the feel and smell of leather. You like English accents Akasha ? I sound more like James Bond but i can dance like Austin Powers ! :eek:
  18. Akasha

Akasha New Member

hahahah you have to prove your worthiness for that heh

19. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

Really? You sure you didnt mean Mr. Bean meets Quentin Crisp? ^_^
  20. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

I never really had Transformers when I was a kid (those and M.U.S.C.L.E. figures... wanted them, I think! ) I think I had either a cheap one or a knock off, and I couldn't get the %^&**$# thing to work right.

I had a Transforming Ninja Turtle Shredder figure though. Had LOTS of Ninja Turtles back then.