1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GWGumby, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I'm wondering what happened. Before the server move/upgrade, I'd be suprised if they didn't do a database backup in case there were any problems. Then they could just restore the database backup as needed. For Palisades to revert back to February 2003, maybe that's the last time they made a full backup of the database and had to go with that. There could be a lot of issues at play here though.

2. man-with-arms

man-with-arms Member

My account is still in the system there, but I do not have permission to post. :) This is a trip. :o

3. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe Well-Known Member

everyone can probably post now, even though it's still time-warped...I saw GLUE checking it out a minute ago, so who knows what the future holds...don't know if we should bother to post on it if it's just gonna go back to the future, as it were....

guess we'll see as the day progresses

4. bats1972

bats1972 Well-Known Member

My account is there too. However, I am not allowed to log in. When I tried I got "database is not available"

No biggy. Just an FYI that I am not having any luck either.

Patience, all good things in their own time. :)

5. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry Well-Known Member

Patience is for people who have better things to do with their time. :grouchy:

6. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe Well-Known Member

well, some of us are over there posting our little brains out...GBU put up his christmas entry and it's hilarious, so go see it even if you can't post! :)

7. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar Well-Known Member

I keep getting some "Object Not Found" error. :(

8. grail

grail Well-Known Member

I just want to be able to log in...I'm having the same problem as Bats.

I was using my time away from the board to work on an entry for the contest, but I had a mishap with a Swedish Chef and some primer, so I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get it fixed before the deadline. I did, however, get my first ever custom done (and my second, for that matter)...I'll have to show it off after Christmas.

9. MM-III

MM-III Well-Known Member

I cannot log on to post there either... I'm not going to panic until it gets closer to deadline time for the contest... although it'd be nice to be able to participate since the christmas entries are going to start coming in.

10. WiGgY

WiGgY Well-Known Member

if you'd like I or someone else could post the link to your entry for you.

11. Crazy Harry

Maybe I'll skip this contest. I havn't been in a very Christmas mood lately.

:attitude:

12. Meepster12

Meepster12 Member

The time-travel erased my account from existence......:( :( :( :(

13. BJC899

BJC899 Well-Known Member

Go check out Palisade's board for some pictures Ken just posted!

14. MM-III

MM-III Well-Known Member

Yeah, definately if it comes to that, I'll take you up on it.... Thanks for the offer... My entry is going to come in as late as possible... mainly because I won't be done until then... I just spent the last 2 weeks building sets and just starting shooting seriously tonight.

This is going to be a tight deadline unlike the rather leisurely pace of Muppet Labs. I'm going to have to hurry.

15. jtatooine

jtatooine Active Member

Gold Tux Gonzo???

Has anybody checked out the exclusives section of the Muppets section of the Palisades page?

There is Gold Tux Gonzo, with a photo. This is the first I've heard of that. Hopefully it's for real. Soooooooooooooooooooooooo cool.

16. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Just to find out for sure, is there anybody able to get into the message board yet? Mine says: "The site database is unavailable."

Everything looks like it's running; do I have to re-register or something?

As a matter of fact, none of the links at Palisadestoys.com is working for me.

17. grail

grail Well-Known Member

I'm still hoping that they get back the last 10 months worth of posts...I'd better not have to re-register.

This is making me crazy!!

18. Lu775

Lu775 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm really hoping they didn't lose all those posts too.
    Hopefully after the holidays the board'll be back to the way it was?

19. Crazy Harry

*pulls up in a taxi*

You want a ride?

20. Gonzo the Grape

Gonzo the Grape Well-Known Member