1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GWGumby, Jan 29, 2003.

1. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

It is new to you. Ken showed that a while ago on a whim. We probably won't see the whole thing until later.

Edit: Wow, I didn't know there will be Ghostbuster movie figures! COOL! I want!
  2. BaudGirl

BaudGirl New Member

Since I can't seem to post either, I just want to say congrats to Quinn and Melissa on the soon to be fourth member of their family! Really excited for you guys and hope the best for you. :D

P.S. Any clue on if I'll have to re-register?
  3. man-with-arms

man-with-arms New Member

I can log in, but it's telling me that my account is not activated. When I try to register with a different name, it tells me I'm already registered. Looks like I'm out until they get the board fixed. :(
  4. Akasha

Akasha New Member

yeh it's showing the old board, once everything is fixed i'm sure the new ones will be back up and running.

Merry Christmas you guys! Missed mostly all of you!!

:p
  5. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Where have you been anyway?
  6. BJC899

BJC899 Member

AHHH HERE ALSO??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*runs into wall*
  7. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Yeah, Akasha was 'round for a while way back when the Refugee camp was first up...Then she disappeared. She was missed. I've never before seen anyone who could inspire fear & awe in Chris... ;) :p
  8. Baby Animal

Baby Animal New Member

Or at least just fear.
  9. man-with-arms

man-with-arms New Member

Akasha, Thanks for the happy birthday wish on the Palisades board!!!! I couldn't reply over there because at the present time I don't exist over there or something. :confused:
  10. Akasha

Akasha New Member

Really busy but I was checking out the threads.

Manda!! How you doing? :)

Man at arms you are more than welcome! Hope you had a great one!!!

:p
  11. BJC899

BJC899 Member

Oh, I love that the avatar size is larger here. Akasha's looks so much better.
  12. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Why are we still here?
  13. BJC899

BJC899 Member

Aren't you addicted to MC?
  14. Akasha

Akasha New Member

thx! I agree!
  15. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

I'm addicted to a lot of thing. None of which are leathel.
  16. BAZ

BAZ New Member

WAH!!!!

I have my entry done for the contest and it won't let me post!!!
  17. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

looks like they are trying to restore the boards again, but for some reason postibng reroutes you to the Collector's Club sign in page which is down. It's very odd.
  18. Baby Animal

Baby Animal New Member

I think most people think Akasha looks good at any size :flirt:

The board is almost back up. At least you can post your entry now.
  19. Baby Animal

Baby Animal New Member

AHHHHHHH!!!! It's giving me a Login name and password not found message now... AHHHHH!
  20. Lu775

Lu775 Member

grr, me too! and of course it was after I wrote out a nice post, and then it gave me that error message and erased it. Come back board, come back!