1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GWGumby, Jan 29, 2003.

1. Baby Animal

Baby Animal New Member

Yeah, I had a message done too.... I copied it though, so hopefully it comes back up. Stupidly, I logged out and tried logging back on. Now I'm out :(
  2. Baby Animal

Baby Animal New Member

Well, it looks like when you try to log in to the board, it tries sending you to the collector's club site. (BTW, that's back up, the old way.)

Glue, you have some 'splainin'!

3. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

ah, good...I thought it was just me :)
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Urge to kill rising.
  5. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

I'm not a happy camper.
  6. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Eep! *Hides behind Akasha*
  7. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

*Turns on a television*
  8. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Fading… Fading…

"You're watching King of Queens"

Risngrisngrisngrisngrisngrisngrisngrisngrisngrisngrisngrisngrisng…
  9. HeraLirambar

HeraLirambar New Member

Ack! :eek:

*Turns on... lessee, whassa good show? Oh, whadeheck. Puts in Family Guy DVD.*
  10. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

:sleep:

What? Who said what?
  11. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

12. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Strike up the band! Get the lead out! Unroll the red carpet!
  13. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I hope it doesn't take long before it's OK again. I wanna know what Ken's gonna do with the Muppet contest.
  14. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

Holy cow! You guys NEVER go away! ;)
  15. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Unlike you! ;)
    :D
  16. BrodieXman34

BrodieXman34 New Member

All I know is I woke up and thought it was a nightmare!! AHHHHHHH! Not again!!
  17. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

hey guys....whassup!

What did ya'll think of uncle deadly? That looks awesome! :)
  18. Shooter Johnson

Shooter Johnson New Member

I love the Uncle Deadly, but I agree that he should be dustier, less bright, whatever. The sculpt is cool though. I like the ragged jacket.
  19. bats1990

bats1990 New Member

Well, hello all. I was on Palisades earlier today, got onthe computer to check email and see one from this thread. WOW! Wonder what happened.

Anyway, I brouhgt Rice Crispy treats for everyone!

As for Uncle Deadly, love the scuplt but agree he could look less bright and maybe he will before the process is over. Great looking figure though.

:excited: :rolleyes: :cool:
  20. Gwen

Gwen New Member

Ugh... I have been in desperate need of my Muppet fix. I was online this morning at about four and suddenly started having problems with the board. I told myself all would be fine when I woke up. I wish that had been the case! Anywhoo, I remembered when people had problems with this board and how they came to the other one and wondered if camp was being set up here. Hopefully this will not take long.