Palisades Board Refugee Camp

Akasha

Reaction score
So does that mean we keep the good stuff for us? hehehe

:stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Sure does. You'll find the key to the liquor cabinet behind the cardboard standup picture of Britney Spears goosing a penguin ! :eek:

Akasha

Reaction score
:eek:

Now i'll have that image burned in my mind for a while

But yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on the good stuff!! Techila please!! hehehe

:stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Forget about the lichor, just give me that cardboard standup of Britany goosing the penguin please. I'll just throw that baby into my personal stash. Then when I'm good and done admiring it, it'll go straight into my Monster Maker Machine. Just imagine the offspring created inside the chamber, a fem penguin humanoid with the looks of Ms. Speares ready to be inducted into my army of Numborgs.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Just imagine the offspring created inside the chamber, a fem penguin humanoid with the looks of Ms. Speares ready to be inducted into my army of Numborgs.
Numborgs eh? I knew the Count was up to some mad scientist world dominating scheme involving numeric androids! Btw, you might need a towlette and solvent for Mr. Luke's Speare's poster by now. >_<

Originally posted by Luke
Akasha, be advised we only let Cory have fizzy soda on account he gets hyper and starts declaring war on other websites if he gets a sniff of the hard liquor ! :eek:
*snif* It's true! Get me hoped up on some jack and coke I start declaring a jihad on the competing sites of ill refute^_^

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Beaker, you don't have to take that from him! We all know that you only drink Fizzy soda to soak your feet at night like our favorite weirdo. PS: If you only knew all the vonderful mythic monstrocities that form my Numborgs you'd really be amazed. We're on a mission to take over a portion of the world as our frightful home in the name of numeric equivalence! Donations for further Numborg creative research can be sent c/o The Count von Count at Transylvania 1313 BlackHeart Castles. TDrop me aline if you want to know more about the Numborgs and my lovely creatures of the night.

Luke

Reaction score
Beaker, you don't have to take that from him
It's true ! It's true ! Just go ask the toughfrogs ! :rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just who are the "Toughfrogs" Luke? Are these guys related to the Tough Pigs? Anyway, I'll just be creating more lovely Numborgs to continue populating my world as you hear the glorious sound of thunder clashing and see the lightning flashing while I count them all up.

beaker

Reaction score
Just who are the "Toughfrogs" Luke?
Heh, you don't wanna know. Let's just equate it to an island for all the misfits and ill refute who refuse to play nicely with others:wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Beaker, if you're interested in learning about my vonderful Numborgs, then drop me a line and I'll tell you all about them. I think it's better to give you the background information through E-mail cause it may take up so much space that I might not be able to fit it inside the parameters of one single post. Then again, I could always post individual updates as soon as I'm ready to show them off though that could be a long time from now. Let me know what you think and have a great weekend.