Palisades figures for sale

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Phillip... Which Koozbane Kermit is the one you're selling MOC? The original version, Nocturna Repaint, or GITD Repaint?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Count said:
Hey Phillip... Which Koozbane Kermit is the one you're selling MOC? The original version, Nocturna Repaint, or GITD Repaint?
Koozebane Kermit is the original version with signature colors on Kermit and the Koozebane Aliens.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just updated the above figure list with a few new figures and lower prices. Please e-mail if interested.

BEAR

Reaction score
What are the conditions on some of the loose figures, notably Piggy and Usher Scooter?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just sent you a PM Bear. They are both in excellent shape.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... What about the Tux Fozzie and Chucky? Paint ops hexcellent? And I might be looking for an extra Ghost from Signature Uncle Deadly, if you happen to have any loose.
Talk to you later, and have a good haunt Phillip.

BEAR

Reaction score
Didn't think I would be collecting much of the Muppet Show figures, but these are great deals. I just might try to get a few more from Phillip. By the way, Phillip, do the loose figures come with their accessories or not? I forgot to ask you that in my PM. Thanks.
Ed, I blame you for this!!:wink:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most of the loose figures come with all of their accessories, but there are a couple exceptions. Let me know which ones you want and I'll gladly confirm what accessories are included.

BEAR

Reaction score
What accessories are still with Piggy and Usher Scooter? Also, is it the original S1 Piggy?