1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Palisades figures for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by Phillip, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Everything is there for both of them. Yes, it's the original series 1 Piggy.
  2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Heh... Another one who has joined the Dark Side... Collecting the Muppet figures that is.
    Phillip, is the hat/hair/ears on Chucky suppossed to come off? If not, are they securely glued on the one you have and are offering?
  3. Phillip

Everything is secure on Chucky. Just wiggled his head and everything is securely attached. Did yours fall apart on you Count?
  4. Phillip

The Palisades for sale list has been updated with the latest updates.
  5. The Count

OK thanks. The hat/hair/ears on my figure of Chucky didn't fall apart, though I know that's what Palisades was aiming for when they brought him into the lineup, simulating what happened on the Edgar Berghan episode. Just that when I opened the figure after buying it in December of 2004, the hat/head/ears just came right off with no added manipulation on my part. Will let you know as soon as I can join the haunt again.
  6. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

Is Uncle Deadly the regular version?
  7. Phillip

Kevin, yes Uncle Deadly is the signature, regular version of the character MOC for only $10.
  8. The Count

Um Phillip... Don't think that was the Kevin we all know as "Fozzie Bear". Unless he's been demoted from Moderator to Member, and shed 9600 posts from his total.
    Then again, it could be that both users known as "Fozzie Bear" and "Fozzie" are two different guys named Kevin, it's happened on the PT boards too.

Just trying to help out, if not then never mind this post and sorry for the confusion.
  9. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah and they are both from Tennessee. It's been throwing me off a bit as well. Lol
  10. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

Yeah I'm not the same person as Fozzie Bear. My names Aaron actualy.;) And I'll take one of the Deadly's. Just give me the info. Will a personal check be ok?
  11. The Count

Hee, thought so. Welcome to the boards, though it looks like you've been a member here for some time now.

BTW: Bryan, you might wanna leave some feedback for Phillip in the Seller Feedback thread, given your transaction ended. If you want though, up to you.
  12. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Oh, I never thought of that. What do I do?
  13. MuppetsRule

MuppetsRule Active Member

What do you do? I bought some figures from Phil as well and it was great. How do you leave him some feedback?
  14. The Count

OK... Here are some answers for the feedback thing...

You can read through the posts in the Seller Feedback thread in the B/S/T section of Palisades Toys' forums... The ones that have actual transaction/feedback comments and pattern yours somewhat on that.

Or, you can go straight to the Seller Feedback thread located here in the B/S/T section of MC. Once there, just post about:
    1 Who your transaction was with.
    2 How your transaction went down, good or bad.
    3 Whether or not you'd recommend the other party in your transaction to other people who might be thinking about doing business with that same other party in the future.

Info about the items in your transaction isn't rully necessary, though you can include it if you want.
    Hope this helps, LMK if you have more questions.
    And sorry we're talking about it here Phillip, but you've got a good thing goin' with this little sale o'yours.
  15. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

Yeah, I just got busy anbd stopped posting at most of the boards I frequented. Eventualy, I'm ashamed to say, I forgot about it but I really decided to start posting here more since there are a lot of cool people that hang around here. And although I'm not Fozzie Bear we bot live in Tennessee lol. Oh yeah Phil, could you either pm me or e-mail me at atjordo@hotmail.com about the Deadly figure? My e-mail in my profile says a netscape adress buy it doesn'[t always work for me.
  16. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Phillip, I think I sent you an email/PM regarding the Janice figure.
  17. The Count

Hey Phillip... Sent you a PM regarding our potential deal. Hope to hear from you soon and have a good day.
  18. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

I sent you a pm regarding the Deadly. Hope to hear from you soon. I can't wait to get one!
  19. AcadiaCOA

AcadiaCOA New Member

Hi Philip,

I am interested to know what the current list of available Palisades figures are.

Thanks
  20. Phillip

Fozzie, yes I got it and he's on the way. Count, I'll be writing you tonight to finalize everything.