Palisades figures for sale

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
BEAR said:
What accessories are still with Piggy and Usher Scooter? Also, is it the original S1 Piggy?
Everything is there for both of them. Yes, it's the original series 1 Piggy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh... Another one who has joined the Dark Side... Collecting the Muppet figures that is.
Phillip, is the hat/hair/ears on Chucky suppossed to come off? If not, are they securely glued on the one you have and are offering?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Count said:
Heh... Another one who has joined the Dark Side... Collecting the Muppet figures that is.
Phillip, is the hat/hair/ears on Chucky suppossed to come off? If not, are they securely glued on the one you have and are offering?
Everything is secure on Chucky. Just wiggled his head and everything is securely attached. Did yours fall apart on you Count?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Palisades for sale list has been updated with the latest updates.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK thanks. The hat/hair/ears on my figure of Chucky didn't fall apart, though I know that's what Palisades was aiming for when they brought him into the lineup, simulating what happened on the Edgar Berghan episode. Just that when I opened the figure after buying it in December of 2004, the hat/head/ears just came right off with no added manipulation on my part. Will let you know as soon as I can join the haunt again.

Fozzie

Reaction score
Is Uncle Deadly the regular version?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin, yes Uncle Deadly is the signature, regular version of the character MOC for only $10.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um Phillip... Don't think that was the Kevin we all know as "Fozzie Bear". Unless he's been demoted from Moderator to Member, and shed 9600 posts from his total.
Then again, it could be that both users known as "Fozzie Bear" and "Fozzie" are two different guys named Kevin, it's happened on the PT boards too.

Just trying to help out, if not then never mind this post and sorry for the confusion.

BEAR

Reaction score
The Count said:
Um Phillip... Don't think that was the Kevin we all know as "Fozzie Bear". Unless he's been demoted from Moderator to Member, and shed 9600 posts from his total.
Then again, it could be that both users known as "Fozzie Bear" and "Fozzie" are two different guys named Kevin, it's happened on the PT boards too.

Just trying to help out, if not then never mind this post and sorry for the confusion.
Yeah and they are both from Tennessee. It's been throwing me off a bit as well. Lol

Fozzie

Reaction score
Yeah I'm not the same person as Fozzie Bear. My names Aaron actualy.:wink: And I'll take one of the Deadly's. Just give me the info. Will a personal check be ok?