Palisades Series 7 Official Line-up

What do you think of Palisades Series 7?

• It's awesome! I will get them all.

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • It's great. I will buy most of series 7, but not all.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • It's good, but I won't get more than 2 figures.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • It's ok, I will only buy 1 figure from series 7.

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • I don't like it and won't buy any of them.

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fozzie

Reaction score
I'm gonna get all of them. This line up is great!

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
I'm super excited about Beau! I'd rather wait for a clean Robin, but scout Robin is a cute idea. Capt. Kermit is neat if you want to collect the MTI figures (I don't) and Johnny without Sal is not fun. I perdict that johnny will sell bad, but then once Sal is released collectors will want Johnny, and he'll become hot on the secondary market. Three Johnnys though, will help for those who need every varient because then they have to buy all three in the box. Clever. I'd say this is one step below series 6. Mainly because 6 has Statler & Waldorf.

caper

Reaction score
Palisades is terrible

Series 7 sucks!!! Beauregard is the only thing good in there. Where's the standard Rowlf and Sam?? Where's Pops and Lips?? Instead we get another Kermit that will stay in the racks of every store coz no-one wants to buy em and Robin who is not even the standard one. That's why I cant see any muppet figures in regular stores and I can only buy them on specialty stores. And in the regular stores, all I see are abundant series one Kermit and Palisades is releasing a new Kermit!! Palisades should release nekkid Rowlf and Sam before their stock plummets even worse.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Well, it's nice to finally see all confirmed, after reading some hints and accidental postings around. My opinion, though, is that it doesn't seem too strong. I like that we know when we're getting Beau, and Smollet coming out, relatively soon makes me have more of a reason to get Sam, which I was going to overlook until the standard version. At least the two could be grouped together. Not sure about Polly with him, since everyone seems to think he should be with Clueless Morgan. Heck, if the MTI crew is going to be a continuing theme, they might as well have villains mixed in for the good guys to deal with. Too bad no MEGA Tim Curry as Long John or Michael Caine as Scrooge from MCC, I suppose. Still, also wondering what's going to make all those Johnnies worthwhile. I hope they're really going to stand out, otherwise not sure why, especially without Sal, and considering that most non-hardcore fans and everyone else probably doesn't know him. Frog Scout Robin seems like a cool idea, but the accessories will probably determine what makes or breaks it. Still, I am guessing Ken and crew have a reason for not releasing basic Robin first, maybe a Sweetums pack-in, as has been suggested. Either way, mainly psyched about MEGA Gonzo, as I am a huge Gonzo advocate, as many probably know. I still think that series 5 is the strongest at this point, eagerly anticipating its arrival, completing the EM, the core group, and giving another classic Muppet Show set piece (News Flash), as well as someone more modern for Rizzo to interact with. Still, can't wait to see the pics, as well as learn of any other future plans in the line. Let's hope it just keeps getting better and better. Thanks Ken and co. Take care.

-Squigiman

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I plan to buy all of them, but I wouldn't use the word awesome. The semi-compleatist in me refuses to let any new characters pass by (even if it's a pack-in with a character I already have).

I'm glad to see "won't buy any of them" hasn't gotten any votes.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I love it and plan to buy them all. Of course it would be nice to have a new character other than Kermit, but we already know that re-costumed main characters are a must to anchor each wave now (and I don't fear for their stock LOL! Word is these have been doing well so far.) The fact that Polly comes with Kermit makes is half in the new figure category.

There's Beau for the classic fans, another Kermit for the film lovers, Robin for fans on every level and Johnny for the collectors market. Something for everybody. And with the poles around 70% approval, it looks good! :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Perhaps we should wait for a higher vote count before we start getting excited over the percentage.

Chamberlain

Reaction score
I'm very excited about Beauregard!! I've been wanting a Beau figure ever since this line began. Robin will be my 2nd favorite of this wave & Kermit will look great w/Sam. I won't be getting Johnny
though. I'm just not a fan of most of the Muppets Tonight characters (except Pepe).
So it looks like I'll be getting all of Series 5...Waldorf,Statler & maybe Fozzie
from Series 6..& Beau,Robin & Kermit from Series 7. I can't wait to see some pics!

Wocka Wocka

Reaction score
i think that i am definetly in the minority here, but the only figures that i am excited about and plan on buying are Capt. Smollet and Johnny. i do not at all like the characters of Beau and Robin and will pass on them for his reason (i did the same with Crazy Harry and Rizzo)

I am not at all a completist, so i don't mind not having versions of certain characters. I would much rather have multiple versions of a character that i really like (such as Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, or Rowlf) than a single version of a character that i don't like. And i would probably get any character from MTI (with the exception of Rizzo), but i would most like a Blind Pew.

Just thought i would express my unpopular opinion....

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
ToughPigs has pictures of series 7 online. They look really cool! I especially love Robin. He looks awesome.