Paranormal Muppets

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Ch. 1
"You monster!"Kermit said.
"Actually by defintion I am a monster,"Becky said laughing. She started smashing every object in her way.
"Run!"shouted Colette. "It's not a big line, but really important!" The Muppets ran into a crack in the wall. It was comfortable enough for the Fraggles, and safe enough to avoid Becky's entry. But then....
"Hiss I have you now!"Becky said. She had turned herself into an adder snake about to strike and posion the Muppets!
"Oh no!"Boober said. The snake villian spit as it fall on the floor.
"Thank goodness it did not get my nice gloves dirty" Piggy said. Dominic grinned. He pulled out his lazer gun, and pulled on rubber gloves for himself. Jaz smiled, because she knew just what he was thinking. Using his gloved hands, Dominic rubbed the lazer guns in the poison.
"Everyone shoot!"Kermit ordered.
"What if it doesn't work?"asked Piggy.
"We die nothing major,"Jaz said.
"THAT'S NOTHING MAJOR?"asked Colleen increduosuly.
"Could be worse?" Jaz said uncovinicngly.
"You won't escape Muppets!"Becky hissed as she became a giant dragon.
"Now!"Fozzie said. The Muppets all shot Becky with her own venom,. and that was the end of the Darkness Affectionatly referred to as Becky.
"Hey that wasn't too bad!"Red said.
"Oh yes it was,"all of her friends argued.
"Well we survived,"Dominic said . "And that's what matters.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
- Ch.13 (an unlucky number but Becky's dead so what could go wrong?)
"Hi there!"Mickey Mouse said as the Muppets went to visit him for his own Halloween party. "You guys saved yourselves, me, my friends, and most importantly the world!"
"Yeah..well we spreaders of joy have got to stick together!"Dominic said.
"That's true!"Colleen said.
"It sure is!"Mickey said. "Well come on in. We're watching some scary movies."
"I think we've had enough of that!"Fozzie said.
"Don't be so rude!"Jaz said to Fozzie. He was a good guy, but he was sometimes honest to a fault.
"Umm guys?"asked Bunsen. "There's more trouble! Some how a giant scorpion has been stinging everyone in sight and multiplying!"
"Well,"Kermit said. "Let's go!" The Muppets knew that no matter what life's monsters were beating them was always possible.
The End.