Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
christyb said:
Fantastic. The ending was great (and I didn't even realize it was coming!). You know it kinda makes me wonder about what happens to the fraglets I created.....Eh not now. Now I have school, but Beth I'll tell you this..You've made me want to dig that story out and write a little more about the characters! :smile: Great job.
I would be the first one in line to read it if you did! :smile:

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
I loved the ending and the epilogue..It was so nice to finally sit down and catch up. This was a great story following your previous. Awesome writing! I look forward to whatever else you may throw at us.:smile:

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
Aww! :flirt: That ending was wonderful, what with Red's leg recovering and with the baby still fine after the surgery. And the epilogue... so cute!! Mokey and Boober have not one, but three, kids. I never expected that many from them, but it makes it all the merrier.

I look forward to what happens next. :smile:

- Mokey--I mean, Morgan--"Clueless" Goat

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
BETH!!!! Oh I hug you! I glomp you! I smother you with praise! Oh it's BEAUTIFUL! Oh- please excuse me while I dance my cares away...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
BETH!!!! Oh I hug you! I glomp you! I smother you with praise! Oh it's BEAUTIFUL! Oh- please excuse me while I dance my cares away...
Glad you enjoyed it. Now if you don't mind my recommending another story I've written that I think you'll enjoy. It's a follow up to a story I wrote last summer about a certain dog that we both love.....

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
OOOH! I'll read it, I promise! I have lots of reading to catch up on and writing to do and a college application to fill out and shiva to sit and... and I'm not sure if you know what "sitting shiva" is... but I have to go do it now, so, I'll explain some other time... but I'll read it! I will!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Such a tearjerker... You rully worked our emotions with this one Beth. Maybe that roomie of you will like to hear this one again.
6 superb stories.