Part of Me - A Fraggle Story

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
And what a great ending it was... Loved the explanation of Harmony Sunshine's name, touching on both parts. Had us on the edge with Red's operation... But I'm glad she pulled through. Nice to see the Minstrels and how you wove in the Magic Voice again.

Rully hoping for an epilogue... Maybe that'll explain Mokey and Boober's next Fragglet? Good story, thanks for it all Beth.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
WA-HOOO!! Beth you've done it again! This was awesome awesome awesome! And to quote Lisa (Because apparently I own half of her lines and things...:stick_out_tongue:) Fantasticabulous!! LOVE IT!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Epilogue:

“Hurry Daddy, we’re going to be late!” exclaimed little Artie to his father.

“Well, I have to help mom with your little sister Artie, you need to be patient,” said Wembley. He turned to Lou who was struggling with Misty, who was only a little over a year old and enjoyed getting into everything much like her brother at that age.

“Aw man, we’re always behind because of Misty,” complained Artie.

“Now, now you’re lucky to have a sister so please stop complaining. I promise we won’t be late,” said Lou grabbing Misty from the patch of flowers she had gotten into.

They were heading to a Welcoming ceremony for the newest Fraglet born in Fraggle Rock.

“Look! It’s Auntie Red and Uncle Gobo!” exclaimed Artie as one family began approaching the other.

“Artie!” squeeled Harmony and ran over to play with her friend. She was every bit as spunky as her mother with the same quest for knowledge as her father.

“Slow down Harmony, wait for us please,” called Red after her daughter as she shifted her son Max to her other hip.

“I wonder if these guys will be just like her,” chuckled Gobo as he tossed Max’s twin brother Riley up in the air.

“I don’t know if I could take it,” mumbled Red. They smiled and greeted Wembley and Lou and then followed the children into the Great Hall.

“Nephew Gobo! Let me see one of my great nephews!” exclaimed Uncle Matt greeting them as they arrived.

“Certainly,” said Gobo handing off Riley.

As always, the entire population of Fraggle Rock had gathered for this Welcoming ceremony. Gobo, Red, Wembley, Lou and their broods had made it just in time. Cantus began to speak just as they took their seats.

“Greetings fellow Fraggles! We are gathered here today for a very joyous occasion. This occasion has been a long time coming for this particular family. We must not forget the struggles they have been through. But, we also much rejoice, so without further ado I present to you, the Triplets born to Mokey and Boober: Violet, Rose and Patches!” announced Cantus.

Thunderous applause broke out in the entire Great Hall as Mokey held up their daughters and Boober held up their son. Uncle Matt was right. Things worked out the way they were supposed to and now Mokey and Boober had three children that were part of them. They would always carry part of Sunny with them as well, but this was the way things were meant to be.

Red smiled as she looked around at Gobo, her children and her friend’s children. “Life cannot get any better than this,” she sighed and then jumped up to celebrate with her friends who had waited so long for this moment.

The original Fraggle Five began to sing and dance “Dance your cares away, worries for another day, let the music play, Down at Fraggle Rock! Down at Fraggle Rock”

“Down at Fraggle Rock,” finished Boober as always.

The End

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw... That's a great ending... More Fragglets the better.
And twins for Red? Triplets, though twin girls and a boy, for Mokey and Boober?
Why do I get the feeling you've been influenced by some other family-oriented story here on the boards...

Nice names for the Fragglets BTW.
Patches is the boy right? Had a song, but I'll save that for a Fraggle or Muppet from some other fanfic with that name.

Java

Reaction score
Oh, wow, I just finished catching up on everything and have to catch my breath. I started with your first story Loves Long Journey and then plowed on into this one - and wow. I really enjoyed this!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
The Count said:
Aw... That's a great ending... More Fragglets the better.
And twins for Red? Triplets, though twin girls and a boy, for Mokey and Boober?
Why do I get the feeling you've been influenced by some other family-oriented story here on the boards...

Nice names for the Fragglets BTW.
Patches is the boy right? Had a song, but I'll save that for a Fraggle or Muppet from some other fanfic with that name.
Yes, Patches is the boy. :smile: Yeah, I guess I've been a little influenced by a certain famiy oriented story without even realizing it! Anyway, glad everyone's enjoyed this so much. I'll kind of miss writing it. We'll see. Maybe there will be more stories about the Fraggle children growing up. Can't promise anything though!

christyb

Reaction score
Fantastic. The ending was great (and I didn't even realize it was coming!). You know it kinda makes me wonder about what happens to the fraglets I created.....Eh not now. Now I have school, but Beth I'll tell you this..You've made me want to dig that story out and write a little more about the characters! :smile: Great job.