PBS Kids Sprout to launch September 1, 2005

ssetta

Reaction score
Wait, they show SS from the EARLY 90S before Elmo's World????

Drtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone have an exact rundown of the schedual? Or at least what shows are confirmed to be on the network?

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
I'm hoping they at least have Sesame Street from the 1993-1994 Season. They showed these on Noggin years ago, and although they didn't have Elmo's World, they contained much Elmo in the show itself so kids can still enjoy them. Also they still were showing many classic clips during that year as I remember. Although I think that was the first year they slowly started cutting back and didn't show as many. Anyways I think the 1993-1994 shows are perfect for both kids and classic fans to enjoy. I really hope they do air these shows on this channell.

bedbugjones

Reaction score
No Its Not From The 1969 Episodes I Saw It But I Cant Reamember What It Was About?

Sorry

But I Do Remember Seeing Episode One And It Was The One That That Mr Wyne(sorry Cant Remember His Name I Think Thats It)moves In And He Serves Lunch To The Birdcaters

I Cant Spell So Sorry

ssetta

Reaction score
Ohh, episodes 6 through 9 are Comcast's own episode numbers they gave them themselves. Those aren't the actual episode numbers of the show. Sorry to let you down. :smirk:

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
ssetta said:
Ohh, episodes 6 through 9 are Comcast's own episode numbers they gave them themselves. Those aren't the actual episode numbers of the show. Sorry to let you down. :smirk:

Ssetta:

What season are their episodes showing from?

The "Around the Corner" years?

astrotrain

Reaction score
A> Nothing on my Comcast cable for 'Sprout'. Then again I dont and will not
pay for digtial cable. LOL!

B> I like a network that would have Maxdrive's schedule. I see you were
a fellow child of the 70s and enjoyed the Psychodelic toons.