1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

PBS Kids Sprout to launch September 1, 2005

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Phillip, Jun 25, 2005.

1. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

They should only show ones in an order system from 1985 to 1990.
  2. mikebennidict

mikebennidict New Member

It's not gonna happen so let's just drop it.
  3. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Or If they don't show them at all TSF,Than How about airing every single one from Seasons 25 through 29.How's That? That would be really good too.(Even if they do show the ones from 1985 to 1990):excited:
  4. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

You won't believe what I just found. The entire channel is being revamped on Sept. 26th, when the channel turns 2 years old. I don't know how much SS it will still have. Here's an article about it:

http://www.multichannel.com/article/CA6476808.html
  5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

It seems that it will have Play with me Sesame

That's about it.

It doesn't seem like SW is being edged out by PBS, Warners, or HIT... like it was with noggin.

But still, no classic shows, and HIT isn't putting Fraggle Reruns on there by any stretch (and you think they'd want to hype it up before the film comes out).
  6. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

I just got an e-mail reply today, stating what the new schedule for SS will be like. Here's what it said:

Dear PBS KIDS Sprout Viewer,

Thank you for contacting us about Sesame Street. We enjoy hearing from our viewers, and we're so glad you're watching and interacting with PBS KIDS Sprout. At Sprout, we're devoted to creating opportunities for preschoolers and their parents to play and grow together.

As of September 26th:

Sesame Street will air at the following ET times: 5am and 8am (7 days a week)

Play with me Sesame will air at the following ET times: 11am and 1pm (Monday - Friday)

Sesame Street music videos will air at the following ET times: 6:30am (Monday - Friday)

Thanks again for your time, and we hope you'll continue to grow with us!

Kindly,

PBS KIDS Sprout

So, SS won't be on as much, but hopefully, maybe they'll show some classic music videos.