1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Penguins now available for pre-sale

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by theprawncracker, Jun 7, 2005.

1. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

:zany: :zany: :zany:

Our polar pals have finally found a home!!!

www.omgcnfo.com has announced that they are the mystery carrier of the highly anticipated penguin 2-pack. The penguins are going to debut at San Diego Comic Con, and any left over will be sold at their website. They are in very limeted supply. So, pick one up!
  2. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

You can actually pick them up now. They changed the original plan and will allow a few pre-orders before Comic-Con.
  3. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

Could somebody explain the differneec between PRE-SELL and PRE-ORDER, please?
  4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wow. And three types of Uncle Deadly too.

I had no idea Uncle Deadly's trousers had holes in their knees. Now I know.

AND OH MY GOSH! HE has a TAIL!
  5. theprawncracker

Sorry guys, but OMG is out of the penguins:sympathy:, so if you want them, you have to pick them up on ebay or at the San Diego Comic Con.:mad:
  6. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

They looks so cool! :zany: :zany: :zany:
  7. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Waaaa! This is what I get for being so out of it! :cry:
  8. Harvey Towers

My they sold out quick, I fear I missed out on that.

But what on earth is the point of having an on-line exclusive if you are going to sell all the stock at a convention? I mean, why don't they call it a convention exclusive and leave it at that.
  9. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

Well, maybe a little late but a Pre-sell is where they charge you right away so that they know that people are commited to getting the item and they know that they have the items sold. A Pre-order doesn't get charged until they ship the item.
  10. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

Originally it was announced as a Con exclusive. They also stated that the rest of the :zany: would be sold on the website after San Diego. But enough people moaned and groaned over on the Palisades forums that Oh My God proved once again how cool they are and changed to Pre-selling a select few.
  11. theprawncracker

The penguins are back up for pre-sell!!! :flirt: OMG rocks I ordered my two today and can't wait for them to get here!!!:D :excited:
  12. Harvey Towers

Got them this time - took me about 15 goes to pay properly though! (if I end up with 30 penguins I don't know what I'll do!)

Big thanks for pointing this out theprawncracker - I had all but given up hope...

I'm very glad OMGCNFO stocked them after all - but I still think that it is a bit odd that when they are earmarked for a convention, you would have thought that they would just have sold the last few on the Palisades site.

With all that excitement I hope they realise they all realise how foolish it would be not to stock the monkey...
  13. theprawncracker

I've been in contact with OMG about the penguins and UD, and in my latest e-mail I asked them about their situation with Sal. Hopefully they'll reply soon...:D

Oh and Harvey, if you end up with 30 penguins I'd be happy to just take a few off you...;) :smirk:
  14. theprawncracker

Hey guys I'm back!

I talked to OMG about Sal via e-mail and asked them this:

And they told me:

Then I asked:

They replyed:

And once more I asked:

And they replyed:

So that's the standings of OMG and Sal so take it as you will...:smirk: :sympathy: :attitude:
  15. mikealan

mikealan New Member

I never have got a change to order the penguins! Anybody have an idea where I might be able to get them now? OMG is currently closed out of them! :zany:
  16. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

Oh, (BADWORD.) I really wanted the penguins, too. I love the bit in MWoO where they all faint upon Kermit's head being ripped off.
  17. theprawncracker

Hey That Announcer and mikealan, OMG is still going to sell the left over penguins from SDCC on their website. So I'd be stalking omgcnfo.com the day after the show to see when the penguins pop up for sale.:D
  18. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

So what day will be the day after the show? And how much are the penguins?
  19. theprawncracker

July 18th is the day after the Con, but I just realized it's a five day con, so gettin penguins might be pretty tough...:sympathy: The penguins were sold for 10.25 on OMG.
  20. MWoO

MWoO Active Member

Oh my, a 5 day convention? I doubt we will see the penguins again.