Penguins now available for pre-sale

theprawncracker

Reaction score
:zany: :zany: :zany:

Our polar pals have finally found a home!!!

www.omgcnfo.com has announced that they are the mystery carrier of the highly anticipated penguin 2-pack. The penguins are going to debut at San Diego Comic Con, and any left over will be sold at their website. They are in very limeted supply. So, pick one up!

tomahawk

Reaction score
You can actually pick them up now. They changed the original plan and will allow a few pre-orders before Comic-Con.

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
Could somebody explain the differneec between PRE-SELL and PRE-ORDER, please?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow. And three types of Uncle Deadly too.

I had no idea Uncle Deadly's trousers had holes in their knees. Now I know.

AND OH MY GOSH! HE has a TAIL!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sorry guys, but OMG is out of the penguins:sympathy:, so if you want them, you have to pick them up on ebay or at the San Diego Comic Con.:mad:

Whatever

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Sorry guys, but OMG is out of the penguins:sympathy:, so if you want them, you have to pick them up on ebay or at the San Diego Comic Con.:mad:
Waaaa! This is what I get for being so out of it! :cry:

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
My they sold out quick, I fear I missed out on that.

But what on earth is the point of having an on-line exclusive if you are going to sell all the stock at a convention? I mean, why don't they call it a convention exclusive and leave it at that.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
Could somebody explain the differneec between PRE-SELL and PRE-ORDER, please?

Well, maybe a little late but a Pre-sell is where they charge you right away so that they know that people are commited to getting the item and they know that they have the items sold. A Pre-order doesn't get charged until they ship the item.

tomahawk

Reaction score
Harvey Towers said:
My they sold out quick, I fear I missed out on that.

But what on earth is the point of having an on-line exclusive if you are going to sell all the stock at a convention? I mean, why don't they call it a convention exclusive and leave it at that.

Originally it was announced as a Con exclusive. They also stated that the rest of the :zany: would be sold on the website after San Diego. But enough people moaned and groaned over on the Palisades forums that Oh My God proved once again how cool they are and changed to Pre-selling a select few.