People lately.

dontdoitagain

Reaction score
Just trying to lighten the mood in what is otherwise an extremely miserable thread.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
maybe if people were nice to certan people this threat woulodnt have exsisted in the first place.

wes

Reaction score
zelda,
I think you shouldn't worry what those people that are putting down your writings, I read some of your work and loved it. Some people feel the only way they can make there own self feel better is by putting other peolpe down. It's call Little man Syndrom be cause thats they way they really feel and can not express thereselves properly. So take em with a grain of salt!!
I am sorry that they put you down.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I'll never fit into this thing never. I may as well give up trying to and just face the fact I'll always be a stranger no matter what.
Why do you say this? Because you aren't getting enough response when you write fanfics? I'm sorry, but if you want friends you shouldn't mope around and complain that you are a stranger, etc. That's asking for attention in all the wrong ways.

Were all your friends here.

maybe if people were nice to certan people this threat woulodnt have exsisted in the first place.
Someone threatened you?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
zeldazipple said:
I feel even more left out than I did before. Maybe I'm hopeing too much out of this. I cant make a friend I been here for over a year and I still get trested like no one knows me at all.
Bloddy **** this has been a really bad day for me. I'm trying not to get to upset about it but man it seems like when someoen is unhappy in my home everyone has to be. We had a mild arguement this morning over something stupid. It wasnt directed at me personally but I just don't like it when people have a dissagreement. I almost felt like going out for the rest of the day. I'm just venting here.
I know it's probably silly to post a response for a year old post. But anyway, If I'm not mistaken, you're not here as much as others and naturally you're not gonna make friends somwhere when you're not there often. Also I don't know if this matters much I have looked through some past posts and most of the time you just posts in the Family & Friends and General Discussions sections. Maybe you need to look over more sections and perhaps you'll get into more discussions with people.

Why do you limit yourself to only these 2 sections?

dontdoitagain

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
Why do you say this? Because you aren't getting enough response when you write fanfics? I'm sorry, but if you want friends you shouldn't mope around and complain that you are a stranger, etc. That's asking for attention in all the wrong ways.

Were all your friends here.

Someone threatened you?
I think she/he meant to type "this thread wouldnt exist" rather than "threat".

I agree with what you wrote in the first part though.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Mike, I look in those two sections mostly, and I have no problem making friends at all.