People You Wish Were Guests on the Street

Son of Enik

Reaction score
I may get lynched for this...but I would have loved to have seen the Village People make an appearance. They're zany and purely visual antics would have been great...and the episode could have been sponsored by the letters Y-M-C-A! Just my opinion, but you know I also would have liked to seen Hulk Hogan in the 80's...he was the ultimate American hero then.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I may get lynched for this...but I would have loved to have seen the Village People make an appearance. They're zany and purely visual antics would have been great...and the episode could have been sponsored by the letters Y-M-C-A!
I think that would have been great actually!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here's a list of celebs i wouldn't mind seeing on the street.

Mike Judge (Doing his Anderson voice or something like that)
Tom Hanks (I don't remember if he's been on there or not)
Mel Blanc (Love to see him doing all his voices with some of the monsters characters)
Walt Disney (This would have been cool but being if he had been still around that time)
Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Fozzie Bear, Scooter, Pepe, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem Band and other Muppet Show characters (But this won't ever happen but i can dream can't i)
Steve Martin (Doing his Excuse Me guy. I know he's worked with the Muppet Show characters but why not the Sesame Street ones too)
Chevy Chase (Can't remember if he's been on there too but would be cool to see him interact with any of the SS charcaters)

BigBirdABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Here's a list of celebs i wouldn't mind seeing on the street.

Chevy Chase (Can't remember if he's been on there too but would be cool to see him interact with any of the SS charcaters)
CC did appear in the 1985 SS film Follow That Bird as a newscaster. He at first mispronounced "Sesame" but was eventually corrected.

BigBirdABCDEFGH

Reaction score
Some more for my post-1992 hot sheet:
*Mike Myers and Dana Carvey
*Tom Cruise
*Gwyneth Paltrow
*Kevin Spacey
*Danny DeVito
*Danielle Broussard
*Kathleen Madigan
*Will Ferrell
*Amy Poehler
*Rachel Dratch
*Diane Birch
*Ingrid Michaelson
*Sara Bareilles
*Adele

For my 1969-92 hot sheet:
*Steven Spielberg (before his hair turned gray; remember him at age 33, as the Cook County tax assessor in The Blues Brothers?)
*Cary Grant
*Muddy Waters
*The Rolling Stones
*Alex Trebek
*The Go-Go's f/ Belinda Carlisle
*The Beatles (until John Lennon was shot dead on 12/8/80)
*The Doors (until Jim Morrison drowned on 7/3/71)
*Eric Clapton
*Kathy Garver
*Cathy Rigby
*Anissa Jones (she died in 1976)

~Ben

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Hmm- there's a number of folks I wouldn't mind seeing on Sesame Street...
Would've been cool to see C.S. Lewis for one- but he died back on November 22, 1963 (same day as Aldous Huxley and John F. Kennedy, incidentally)
[Though it'd still be neat to see a sketch inspired by The Chronicles of Narnia sometime... maybe a takeoff from "The Horse and his Boy" and do a cowboy-style sketch with Forgetful Jones and Buster the horse.]

J.R.R. Tolkien (died in 1973, so he could've been on there in a "Lord of the Rings" sketch of some sort. Perhaps one dealing with friendship and helping each other- with Bert and Ernie as Samwise and Frodo.:frown::stick_out_tongue:)

Christopher Reeve (he was on The Muppet Show- why not do a Sesame Street appearance as Superman? That would've rocked!)

And while I've got a DC character there, gotta have a Marvel character too.
And I would've loved to have seen Bill Bixby and Lou Ferrigno there in character as The Incredible Hulk.
[I can see the dialogue here. David Banner: "Oscar, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." *turns into The Hulk and starts roaring and thrashing around*
Oscar: "Are you kidding? I love this guy!"
Hulk: "Hulk mad! Hulk angry! Hulk smash!"
*Cookie Monster strolling by, munching on cookies*
Cookie: "Dum de dum"
Hulk: "Hulk want cookie!"
Hulk chasing Cookie...

I would also have loved to have seen Petra on there performing "God Gave Rock and Roll to You"

And it'd be great to see Relient K performing "Sadie Hawkins Dance" or something.:smile: