1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pepe on "The Late Late Show" (10/28/08)

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by GelflingWaldo, Oct 23, 2008.

1. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Yesh. :halo: *grabby* MINE!
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*kicks the dirt* *folds arms and pouts in the corner*
  3. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

...<to WhiteRabbit> One sec.

<goes over to corner> <climbs step ladder> <ruffles Prawnie's hair> You're still my one and only Other Half/brother/fiance/husband. <HUGS!> <climbs down stepladder>

<goes back over to WhiteRabbit> <snuggles> Where were we?
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*eats muffin* Well... this certainly makes for an enjoyable evening.
  5. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

O_O But I'm your sister/wife/pimp/sock monkey...right? *clingy*
  6. TogetherAgain

<Scratches head> Something like that, I think? The sock monkey part especially.
  7. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

With Pepe's new book out I hope someday Bill Barretta would do a book signing somewhere like in a B&N book store in NY.

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
  8. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I want what yall have been drinking lol
  9. TogetherAgain

<Hands over bottle of water> It's excellent for treating and preventing dehydration!

...What were you expecting? Some other substance? I don't need that kind of help. I'm naturally this crazy. WEE HEE HEE! <crosses eyes and sticks out tongue>

<Ahem> Yes, it WOULD be nifty if Bill and/or Jim did a book signing sometime! Especially if they did it at the Borders Outlet store I work at, when I'm in town to work there. That'd be AWESOME. ...Not that anyone would ever do a book signing in the Borders Outlet store I work at. But a girl can dream!
  10. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Well some of us got before you leap singed by Jim i think but i don't know how.
  11. TogetherAgain

I know Prawnie won a signed copy of it in the Muppet immitation competition thing where we were encouraged to vote multiple times... Which basically means that each candidate rallied their friends to vote for them a few thousand times each. But before the vote-multiple-times thing was announced, Prawnie was in the lead anyway. :p

...Oh gosh. That's not going to happen AGAIN, is it? PRAWNIE, I CAN'T DO IT TWICE! AHHHHHHH! SAVE ME! ! ! :eek: