Pepe on "The Late Late Show" (10/28/08)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yeah, I mean, look at German Shepards? Canadian Geese? African Elephants? New Jersey Rats?
<cracks up> Snowth... That made my day.

Well, I am quite pleased. It's already been said, but I'll say it again anyway: Love the suit, the jokes, the Jim Lewis shout-out, the Letters to Santa plug, and this whole business about being engaged and having kids that I hadn't heart about until last night.

I also loved the voting/citizenship talk. Yep, that's our Pepe. Cough medicine. Uh-huh. Sure.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Ok I finished the book this morning, and he talks about his family a bit and he did also on the show lastnight.
I hope at some point in the future we see at least his mom, I think it would be really funny.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea i think seeing some of the Muppets family memberes is always funny. Like Randy and Andy Robin, and Fozzie's Mom.

Erine81981

Reaction score
As well as Kermit's mom and millions of his siblings. But yes love seeing other character's relitves and family members are the best when it comes to the Muppets.

Love the suits as well (who would have known) Enjoyed everything about the interview and hope to find the book soon. Haven't been paid and with that holiday coming up it's hard. I'll have to maybe ask for it for Christmas. But enjoyed everything finally a Muppet saying the word "Breast." Now i can die a happy man. LOL JK

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea i get paid tomorow but i dont know if im going to race all over town to find the book or just buy a football game.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
So is this the 2nd time Pepe was on this show?
This is the fifth time Pepe has appeared on "The Late Late Show"!

Pepe appeared 3 times in 2005 (sometime in the summer, again around Thanksgiving and yet again to sing Christmas Songs with Craig in Decemeber). He appeared in June 2006 and now most recently in October 2008.

The only other Muppets to appear on the show have been Miss Piggy in August '07 and Oscar the Grouch in September '07. Kermit appeared way back in 2002 (but that's when the show was hosted by Craig Kilborn).

Beauregard

Reaction score
Fantastic. I love this appearence. And it's been a while since the Muppets said, well, "Mammery Glands" as Kermit might put it (and did, once).

It's nice to see the Muppets being a little 'Late Late' again. Always fun!

Bea:zany:{You have an uncle Manolo?}regard

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now we're getting it down. More talk show appearances. And not just Kermit or Piggy.

I'm glad I found it online... Late Late is 1 too late for me..