1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Pepe on "The Late Late Show" (10/28/08)

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by GelflingWaldo, Oct 23, 2008.

1. Super Scooter

Super Scooter New Member

An uncle AND a cousin, apparently.

"This little fishy went to the market... this little fishy needs a kiss. MWAH! ... and this little fishy looky like... my cousin Monolo."
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Perhaps the Uncle and Cousin are related? Mr and Master Monolo. I'm guessing there may be a Mrs and Miss Monolo somewhere too, but, who knows with Shrimp...I mean, Prawns.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Yeah, obviously, the cousin was named after his father, who is the uncle.
  4. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

Yes. The cousin is the son of the father who is the uncle of Pepe, not the uncle of the son who is the cousin of Pepe, though he is probably the uncle to other sons who are other cousins of Pepe, but in this case that is not the case. The uncle is the father of the son who is the cousin, so the question now becomes whether the uncle, who is the father of the son who is the cousin, is the brother of the father of Pepe, or if the uncle, who is the father of the son who is the cousin, is the brother of the mother of Pepe. Or perhaps the uncle, who is the father of the son who is the cousin, is the husband of the sister of the father of Pepe, or the husband of the sister of the mother of Pepe, whose cousin is the son of the father who is the uncle and I am my own grandpa(ma?). :rolleyes:

(...I just couldn't resist.)
  5. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

the only thing I understood is Yes at the very first!
  6. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yes, no, maybe, ok, sure, yeah, good point, I dunno, oh yes! of course, nope, agreed, and lemonade.

Bea:zany:{Yes, you are rather irresistible!}regard
  7. TogetherAgain

That's what all the boys tell me ;)
  8. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

Gimme summa dat... O_O

...please? XP
  9. TogetherAgain

Oh, I gladly would! But the only way to transport it through cyberspace is via the Muppet Labs Irresistability Digifier, and, well... I saw what happened to Beaker... It ain't pretty. But I'll tell you what! When I get sick of my boyfriend, you can have him! He's a great guy, really. Nice singing voice. Hasn't quite picked up on the greatness of the Muppets yet... But he will learn. <Narrows eyes> He. WILL. Learn. <Ahem>
  10. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

*brings out mallet* *innocent eyes*
  11. WhiteRabbit

Pfft...you misread me, lady. XP

Dat= You...

O_O *cuddles*
  12. theprawncracker

*blink* *whacks bunny with mallet* *innocent eyes*
  13. WhiteRabbit

X_X *cries* <///3
  14. TogetherAgain

<GASP!> ...ZA BUNNY! <wacks Prawnie over the head with a frying pan> <connects bicycle pump to flattened WhiteRabbit's mouth and begins re-inflation>
  15. theprawncracker

*falls over* *passed-out eyes*
  16. WhiteRabbit

*gasps* I am not flat! ;_; How dare you! We ovah, sistah!
  17. TogetherAgain

Oh, beg pardon! <tosses bicycle pump> <hugs WhiteRabbit> PLEASE, FORGIVE ME! PLEEEEASE! <weeps>

<dumps glass of ice water on Prawnie>
  18. theprawncracker

*scoots in* So, I hate to take advantage of this situation, but I happened to notice that you're single...
  19. WhiteRabbit

...you have loverly eyes, Lisa... O_O *hash second thoughts about the rejection*

...:confused: *pushes Zoot into Ryan*
  20. TogetherAgain

Oh, thank you! I got 'em from my daddy. ...Do you forgive me? PLEASE? Pretty please? Pretty please please please?