Pepe on "The Late Late Show" (10/28/08)

ploobis

Reaction score
I'll say, lol, Pepe was RAUNCHY tonight!

CRAIG: What do you look for in a woman?
PEPE: (Without missing a beat) Breasts.

O.O

Lol, and when they were talking about that show on Discovery Channel, Pepe talking about it being "scary as h e l l!"

But, then again, have to keep in mind this is late-night TV... and this is Craig Ferguson...

I even remember Jimmy Kimmel saying "Aw, what the h e l l?" to Grover once, lol.

But then I also remember Elmo smacking Rove "because he said the D-word!"
The Muppets from The Land of Gorch cursed a little bit on the first season of SNL too.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I thought it was really good, and I got the book today also took me looking 3 places but I got it! I'm half way through and it's pretty funny.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I turned the TV on and then I remembered that it was Tuesday and that this interview come on today. I was watching Conan and Tina Fay was talking to him about something or the other, and I'm like when does Pepe come o Craig. So I turned the channel to him and I got there just in time and right before he was about to introduce his new book. Very funny interview and really love the energy in the room from the moment Craig mentioned the name of the book. Pepe really had the crowd going almost flawlessly! Very glad he mentioned the new Christmas special as well! Oh, Also throng it was also awsome how he gave a shot out to his good friend Jim Lewis!

Craig:
"So did you have a ghost writer for this book?"

Pepe:
"You mean like for Halloween?"

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Pepe was just GREAT! He had a great late night interview attitude going and I really enjoyed it. His new suit was fantastic and he stuck a few puns in there, too! Who KNEW he was engaged, eh? At the same time... who DIDN'T know he had a thing for breasts? :wink:

His shout-out to Jim Lewis made me grin from ear to ear and I burst out laughing when he was talking about The Deadliest Catch. Pepe really was just GREAT and I hope we see more of interviews from him soon! (And I hope Amazon ships my copy of It's Hard Out Here for a Shrimp FASTER THAN THEY ARE! :mad: )

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah great interview, luv Pepe's new suit/shirt combination - i got one like that the same haha.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Who KNEW he was engaged, eh?
Yeah, that was something he revealed last time he was on the show. I kept waiting for him to say he was getting married so he could stay in the country, since we now know he's not a citizen. :wink: Maybe since he's an animal, he doesn't have to be.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
sweet! :smile: like EVERYONE else has said.. I love Pepe's new suit :smile:

:rolleyes: love that Prawn!