Pet Peeves

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
People who use "gay" as an insult.

It really just isn't cool anymore and it never was to begin with.

I have a friend who uses it as an insult. :rolleyes: but given that he's also homophobic (which I personally don't approve of, but, eh, his business I guess), I'm not really surprised.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Food withdrawls. :smirk:

Coming from someone who stress ate alot in college that it just grew on me, along with a really bad sweet tooth.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Waking up and still feeling tired.

I know a lot of it has to do with me not going to bed at the same time every night, and more often than not, I stay up later than I need to because, for whatever reason, whenever it's getting close to time I should go to bed, that's when I suddenly feel like I want to do more stuff, thus staying up later than I need to, then I end up paying the price the next morning.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Waking up and still feeling tired.

I know a lot of it has to do with me not going to bed at the same time every night, and more often than not, I stay up later than I need to because, for whatever reason, whenever it's getting close to time I should go to bed, that's when I suddenly feel like I want to do more stuff, thus staying up later than I need to, then I end up paying the price the next morning.
As an on-and-off insomniac, I can definitely relate to this.
When people ask questions they already know the answer to.
Basically Dora the Explorer. She's always asking where the red barn that's right behind her is. :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Have you ever been paid to point out the obvious on a children's TV show?

Me too!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Also I can relate to the night thing - I'm the kind of person who just wants to be in bed by 1, but my mind is also telling me to do stuff. It's frustrating.