Pet Peeves

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes.

I mean, I really envy people who have the ability to fall asleep within a minute of their head hitting the pillow, and staying asleep all through the night.

It usually takes me up to two or three hours after getting into bed for me to finally fall asleep, and I'm usually waking up multiple times throughout the night.

But then again, I've always been this way. I bet I'm the only kindergartener in the world who never actually slept during nap time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I never directly passed out on the ground slept at nap time, but I certainly enjoyed just relaxing and listening to music.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You had music? We didn't even have that! We just had mats, and lights out. That's it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yup, we got some music. My kindergarten teacher actually played all of the Arthur songs from the music video episode.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And those are supposed to help you sleep? I can't imagine trying to sleep while listening to "HAVING FUN ISN'T HARD WHEN YOU'VE GOT A LIBRARY CARD!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah. Like MY COUSIN VINNY, Vinny can't get to sleep in a quiet small town in the south, but can sleep right through a prison riot like a baby.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
relatives who say you're getting up there, each time your birthday comes around. I'm like come on nobody wants to hear that.