Pet Peeves

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
When people on these Google Photos albums I belong to keep demanding for stuff when they should be grateful for the videos that are already on there.

Any Del

Reaction score
And those are supposed to help you sleep? I can't imagine trying to sleep while listening to "HAVING FUN ISN'T HARD WHEN YOU'VE GOT A LIBRARY CARD!"
Or how about this?

"JEKYELL JEKYELL HYDE JEKYELL HYDE HYDE JEKYELL!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Anyway, back on topic:

People who assume and act like those assumptions are facts. That actually really ****** me off.

Also, when people come up with conspiracy theories and act like they're true.

Like, just recently, I saw some stupid conspiracy theory from two stupid Thomas fans who are like "lul, Britt Alcroft must hate Daisy cuz her episodes weren't on Shining Time Station and she wuzn't in the end of Thomas and da missing Chwistmas Twee!!!!11!!!!!"

Um, no.

First of all, this is a good case of fans forgetting the fact that Carlin narrated some stories for just home video ("Daisy" and "Percy's Predicament" being one of them, I'm guessing. People also seem to forget that "Thomas and the Missing Christmas Tree" was never shown on STS either, ignorning that it was poorly edited into the VHS release of " 'Tis a Gift. ").

Second, Boco and Daisy share the same face masks and models, so sometimes one character just had to be picked over the other (and given that season 2 of Thomas was clearly originally intended to be the last season anyway, she was probably intended to be a one-shot character).

There was also a mention of her lack of appearance in the episode "Mavis" (her role was replaced by Diesel), but in fairness, that just falls into one of the problems I had with season 3 - giving Diesel unnecessary screen time because of his popularity (given that he was the first antagonist character to be an engine).

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
My major pet peeve are people who act like they're entitled because of their status, gender, illness or whatever. Today this woman cut in front of me while I was waiting to make an order at my local pizzeria. I called her out for it and she had the AUDACITY to tell me,
"I'm a female. We have the right to do whatever we want! That's not man like to act selfishly towards a girl! You should learn to respect women!"

People who assume and act like those assumptions are facts. That actually really ****** me off.
YES! Especially when they don't have any eevidence to proof it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My major pet peeve are people who act like they're entitled because of their status, gender, illness or whatever. Today this woman cut in front of me while I was waiting to make an order at my local pizzeria. I called her out for it and she had the AUDACITY to tell me,
"I'm a female. We have the right to do whatever we want! That's not man like to act selfishly towards a girl! You should learn to respect women!"
Ugh, people like her **** me off.

I seriously would have made her cry if she DARED pull that **** on me.

" 'You should learn to respect women' Oh really, sweetheart? I should respect the fact that I was calmly waiting in line like everyone else and you decided to cut ahead of me because you feel your sex gives you that privilege? No. Sweetie, that's not how the real world works. We treat others like equals in order to survive in this world. Your race or gender does not determine how you earn things in life. Just from that remark, I can tell your parents clearly spoiled you or you've been too active in feminist groups that brainwashed your mentallity. Well, I certainly hope you can use that excuse to get out of a situation like being fired from your job or having to pay for a speeding ticket or any situation that leads you into trouble, because I certainly don't see that happening in the near future with how our laws work. Enjoy your privileged life as much as you can.... Because one day you'll lose it, and you'll wish you could get it back again. I bid you adue. :smile: "

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score

But then those simps would beat me up for that and I could possibly be in court right now for making her cry.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Boo hoo! This man was brutally honest with me and I'm the victim! Waahhhh!"

That's pretty much what would happen.

Any Del

Reaction score

" 'You should learn to respect women' Oh really, sweetheart? I should respect the fact that I was calmly waiting in line like everyone else and you decided to cut ahead of me because you feel your sex gives you that privilege? No. Sweetie, that's not how the real world works. We treat others like equals in order to survive in this world. Your race or gender does not determine how you earn things in life. Just from that remark, I can tell your parents clearly spoiled you or you've been too active in feminist groups that brainwashed your mentallity. Well, I certainly hope you can use that excuse to get out of a situation like being fired from your job or having to pay for a speeding ticket or any situation that leads you into trouble, because I certainly don't see that happening in the near future with how our laws work. Enjoy your privileged life as much as you can.... Because one day you'll lose it, and you'll wish you could get it back again. I bid you adue. :smile: "