Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

ssetta

Reaction score
That won't do it!

This will NOT do it! We need a whole bunch more than that!

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I was 24. Hope that helps. Hmm...I do have other email addresses...*schemes quietly to himself*

-Chris

juliette

Reaction score
If someone can give me a link or a press release or anything that shows that Noggin really is cancelling "Unpaved," I'll be happy to link to the article and to the petition on my Web site. But so far it sounds like the usual rumors (I did sign the petition anyway).

Drtooth

Reaction score
To Erine:

Sesame Unpaved is a show, I'm told, on Noggin in which they show classic episodes from the 70's and 80's. It was seen as an escape (in other words, something as opposed to) from the current episodes.

On many message boards, the fact is that it is watched mainly for old sketches, and cartoons not shown currently (e.g. the baker falling down a row of stairs carrying a pile of chocolate layer cakes) on Sesame.

Problems arise in this. First, Nickelodian uses the channel to show their old old shows they have no time to play any more (Clarissa, Hey Dude, etc.) so they, if you're lucky, air Sesame Unpaved at like 3 am in the morning. Secondly, Noggin is a channel you can only get if you have digital cable or satilite.

But I signed any way!

Hope this clears things up, man!

ssetta

Reaction score
We need more!

So far the petition has 34 signatures! We need more than that! C'mon people! Let's get signing, or Sesame Street Unpaved will be gone for good!