Petition to keep Sesame Street Unpaved

ssetta

Reaction score
This petition won't even work if we don't have enough signatures! WE NEED MORE SIGNATURES!!!

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
Trust me, Noggin won't listen. The classic SS sticks out like a sore thumb compared to the current one, which is why they shoved it into late night in the first place. And they are now phasing out the late-night classics, and I think SS will be gone by next year. No petition can save this program. To satisfy our need for classic SS, the only thing we can do now is go to PBS stations and request duplicates of whatever classic episodes still exist in their archives. Or request some sort of classic-skit-compilation DVD or duplicates of archived episodes from CTW...either choice is unfeasible...

The truth is, CTW doesn't WANT us to see the classic episodes. That's why they give us sixty-five edited episodes in late night, twice a week. They want to target preschoolers and teens, and in order to do that, they must give the shaft to the original viewers of the original CTW programs. There's nothing we can ever do about it...so let's just keep our memories, like we did before Sesame Street Unpaved.

ssetta

Reaction score
That doesn't help one bit!

You wouldn't happen to be dvakman from YesterdayLand? The woman said that if Sesame Street Unpaved radically becomes the most popular show on Noggin, they will do something to keep it. That's why I'm doing this petition. Now the last thing I need is for people to think negative, and not even try to do anything about it!

Another thing they could do, as I have suggested, is have a CTW channel. A lot of people there think that this is a bad idea. The N wipes out most of the CTW programming. So CTW doesn't even own half of Noggin anymore. I posted a thread about a CTW channel. Why don't you read it?

ssetta

Reaction score
And also, don't just sit there talking negative, go to that petition and sign it!

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't think it's that they don't want us to see the classic episodes. Someone at CTW says that she can't understand why they would take it off, either.

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
All right. I'll sign it. I want SS Unpaved back, but I just have a feeling this may not work...I want it to work, I really do...but it may not work...and I am NOT "dvakman" on YesterdayLand.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Its worth a try but you outta know it wont work