Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
Haha yeah. Of course, I don't think anyone could fully expect or realize the craziness that is General Piggy until they actually see it firsthand! :wink: She can teach those evil goats a few lessons... hey, maybe she's the one who could have that roast mountain goat! :wink: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Congradulations on the 1300 posts, guys
Thanks, sweetie! :smile:

And congrats to crazed gonzo fa... awesome how you're keeping up with this thread! :big_grin:

So, check it out. Today, I didn't listen to the piggies (or you guys here)! This morning, I slipped outside when I wasn't watching my step well enough! Hehe, I did kinda hurt my knee, but it's not too bad. But don't worry, I'll definitely watch out... it won't happen again! :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
You're welcome! And thank you, too, crazed gonzo fa. I appreciate that! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that Caroline. :sympathy: One of the advantages I have is that that can't happen to me living in a part of the world where we never see snow and ice at all. But the truth is I'd really rather be disadvantaged in having to be careful all the time for it would be so beautiful to behold.:frown:

Anyway I hope it heals okay in due time. Are you sure it wasn't a nasty goat who snuck up behind when you weren't looking?:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, thanks, Marty! Yeah, the weather's been pretty nice recently, but just went nutso today. Aww, it's funny because I'd much rather be where you are, in a place where there's really no snow or ice at all. Hehe, maybe we should switch places! :wink:

Thank you, I really hope so, too. Haha, you know, now that you mention it... :wink: I'll definitely keep an eye out for them evil goats! :big_grin: