Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Thanks, sweetie! :smile:

And congrats to crazed gonzo fa... awesome how you're keeping up with this thread!

So, check it out. Today, I didn't listen to the piggies (or you guys here)! This morning, I slipped outside when I wasn't watching my step well enough! Hehe, I did kinda hurt my knee, but it's not too bad. But don't worry, I'll definitely watch out... it won't happen again! :wink:
Your walcome, Sweetheart!:flirt:

Aw, Caroline, Sweetie, I'm so sorry that that happend to you. I wish I was there with you to make it all better, for you. You know that I would do anything for you to make that way.

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, thank you, baby. I would love for you to take care of me so much. And I love you for always doing anything you can to make it all better for me. :flirt:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I love being awsome you you, baby!

It I was walking with you you wouldn't ever have to whatch you step because I would carry you ovae anything dangerous and I would watch my step and keep the both of us safe. I love you so much, honey!:flirt:
I remembered this old post of William's Caroline. Isn't it sweet?:flirt:

Let's hope he can be with you as soon as possible and from then on he can carry you very carefully.
In the meantime do be very careful by yourself.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Honestly Marty, what William said in that post was one of the sweetest things ever! But he really is one of the sweetest men in the whole wide world. :flirt: I actually remember that post often, and it always blows my mind, and I love so much how my sweet guy wants to take care of me.

Hehe, I am trying to take it a little easy right now with my knee, and thank you so much for caring, Marty! I will try to do my absolute best to be very careful until William can come back to me. He definitely does an even better job of taking care of me, hehe! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Getting back to my thoughts about other sketches for the three piggies here's a bare boned idea.

How about they try to sing "Singing in the Rain" and end up getting zapped by lightning in the end? :big_grin:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Getting back to my thoughts about other sketches for the three piggies here's a bare boned idea.

How about they try to sing "Singing in the Rain" and end up getting zapped by lightning in the end? :big_grin:
That would be awsome, Marty, and soooo funny, too!

Honestly Marty, what William said in that post was one of the sweetest things ever! But he really is one of the sweetest men in the whole wide world. :flirt: I actually remember that post often, and it always blows my mind, and I love so much how my sweet guy wants to take care of me.

Hehe, I am trying to take it a little easy right now with my knee, and thank you so much for caring, Marty! I will try to do my absolute best to be very careful until William can come back to me. He definitely does an even better job of taking care of me, hehe! :smile:
Aw, that just so amazing of you to say, sweetie! You just leave me so speechless all he time. You just take it so easily and carfully, okay, honey. I just want to be in such good condition because I just canot bere to ever see or imagian you ever being hurt. I never what to to have to ever have to worrie about anything like that ever again because I just care about to much to ever allow that to happen to you. I love you, sweetheart!

Skye

Reaction score
That's a great idea, Marty! I love it! And I can totally imagine them doing it, too! :big_grin:

Aw, thank you William, sweetheart. I promise I will take it very easy... for myself, and for you. I really love how much you couldn't stand to see me hurting. That really means so much to me. I love you too, honey!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I adore this sketch! I think it's hilarious.

Unfortunately, that song is awfully catchy. I can't tell you how long I had it stuck in my head after I saw it for the first time! :big_grin:
I have been thinking about your original very first post in here Caroline, and I was wondering if you had ever heard of the song before you saw our piggy sketch?:confused:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww wow, that sure is my very first post in this thread! :big_grin:

No, I had never heard the song or heard of it before I saw the sketch. But it was so funny because I watched this episode for the first time right before I went to sleep one night, and I woke up the next morning with it in my head and everything! Very catchy tune! :big_grin:

I don't actually know how common this song is... how often people would come by it. It would've been interesting to have heard it before we saw the sketch, though.