Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
BTW Here's something that's sort of related and un-related at the same time.
I thought if I share this link in here we may be able to have some interesting discussion comparing it to our beloved pig sketch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDPmX9b5MO0
Very cute, Marty! :big_grin: I love it, thank you for sharing! Ahh, The Mountain of Love! That song was quite adorable too, hehe. When I first saw there were three of them, I almost expected them to sing "The Happy Wanderer," too, but I loved their choice of song instead! And they sounded so good singing it, but that definitely doesn't surprises me at all. And woohooo for them... they made it all the way to the top!! Very nice clip!
Great clip, Marty! What is it about muppets climbing mountains and goats scaring then off?

By the way, I have heard 'The Happy Wanderer' before. But I probably had seen this at the same time that I had heard it anywhere else. It always works like that with me where after I hear something one place, I here it everywhere else at the same time.
I don't know, but the goat really didn't have much to do with this one... I wonder why they even put the goat in? Maybe as a reminder of The Happy Wanderer sketch (with them assuming most people had seen it), or... maybe they just like goats! :wink:

How cool that you'd heard "The Happy Wanderer" before, William! That happens with me too, though most of the time with me, I hear something somewhere and then completely forget where the heck it was that I heard it!

And by the way, I'm sorry you can't watch it, crazed gonzo fa. Like Marty said, you can follow our discussion, and then maybe someday, you'll find a computer that can do it, and you will be able to see it! :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
sorry that i have been away for a little while caroline and marty and william , i kind of got lost on the mountin and i have been living on goats and cheeze he he . Anyway the climb has been hard but great and i am back on track .

i love that skit with the mountin of love i have actually been singing that he he .
i am back , hope that you guys are having a great week.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hope you are also well Michelle.
And I'm glad you all like the clip. I only ever caught it once on Sesame Street and was immediately reminded about the pigs.
Heh. For some reason, maybe it's just me, I half expected some accident to befall them but of course they wouldn't have that sort of thing on Sesame Street.:smirk:

I'm collecting Sylinde Bren's Muppet Musique at present but I will be back to talk about this some more sometime.:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
I think I expected some sort of accident to take place too Marty, but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised that nothing bad happened. In the case of this sketch, for some reason, I very much prefer it being a sweet little number like it is! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I think I expected some sort of accident to take place too Marty, but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised that nothing bad happened. In the case of this sketch, for some reason, I very much prefer it being a sweet little number like it is! :smile:
But sothing did happen! They made it to the big rock that said love!:wink:

I don't know, but the goat really didn't have much to do with this one... I wonder why they even put the goat in? Maybe as a reminder of The Happy Wanderer sketch (with them assuming most people had seen it), or... maybe they just like goats! :wink:
I guess they out the goat there because they livein the mountains.

Skye

Reaction score
But something did happen! They made it to the big rock that said love!:wink:

I guess they put the goat there because they live in the mountains.
They sure did.... and what a wonderful rock that is, too!

That's a darn good point there, too, Will! And it makes sense. I think I was going with the weird possibilities for why they put the goat there, hehe. :wink:

muppet baby

Reaction score
I know what you mean Marty i expected some sort of accident as well , he he for a comic affect i guess but yes with the skit coming from sesame street then they where not going to do that he he he .

Great clip just loved it .

I am also glad that you are doing great marty !:smile:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
And by the way, I'm sorry you can't watch it, crazed gonzo fa. Like Marty said, you can follow our discussion, and then maybe someday, you'll find a computer that can do it, and you will be able to see it! :smile:
Thanks Skye! Hope you all are doing well, have a good weekend and God Bless You! PIOL!