Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well even if no-one has any answer to my question as to who wrote it that is irrelevant.
I just like to bump up my favourite threads every once in a while to see if anybody adds any sort of comment to them at all

Censored

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Well even if no-one has any answer to my question as to who wrote it that is irrelevant.
I just like to bump up my favourite threads every once in a while to see if anybody adds any sort of comment to them at all

Mikebennedict is just a very strict moderator on this board.

Kiki

Reaction score
That. Shetch. Is. Classic. :big_grin:
The John Denver episode would haveta be one of my faves, party because it had that on it. Every time I watch it I crack up, lol. :wink:

"Valderie!"

Skye

Reaction score
I adore this sketch! I think it's hilarious.

Unfortunately, that song is awfully catchy. I can't tell you how long I had it stuck in my head after I saw it for the first time! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It is a wonderful sketch indeed.
It's great to be able to see it again and to share it with some of my forum friends:big_grin:

I must admit though part of me does feel a little bit sorry for those three pigs murdered by that cold-hearted goat in the Alps heh heh:wink:
But I know they're only puppets so I only feel just a minute, teensy bit sorry:big_grin:

I can't wait for season 4 to be released so I can have it on DVD, well suppose I have no choice really.
I only pray with all my heart it isn't cut out. Pretty please Disney.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Well, maybe they weren't murdered, maybe they got sent to a well furnished rest home and decided happy wandering was highly overrated!

Skye

Reaction score
heralde said:
Well, maybe they weren't murdered, maybe they got sent to a well furnished rest home and decided happy wandering was highly overrated!
Ha!! That's great, heralde. :big_grin:

I can't wait for season 4 to be released, either. This episode is awesome. Love the guest, love this sketch as well as many, many others... definitely one I can't wait to see again.

Kiki

Reaction score
What exactly does 'valderie' mean? Where's it from I wonder?? :confused: :smile: