Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I've always wondered that too! It's maybe German for something. But don't know what.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
If you'll read the start of my thread cgf, you will find that it was John Denver (RIP):cry:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
heralde said:
Well, maybe they weren't murdered, maybe they got sent to a well furnished rest home and decided happy wandering was highly overrated!
:big_grin: That is very hilarious indeed heralde.

Actually I think I'll post an idea I've had that I've shared in PM with my friend Katie(kiki)

Since all the sketches on TMS presumably took place onstage anyway I can visualize a couple of extra bits they could have included.

First: Waldorf could have said to Statler "That was a very dark number indeed." To which Statler could have replied "Yes, but it wasn't dark enough. We could still see it."

Second: Imagine Dr.Bob, Nurse Piggy and Nurse Janice leading those three pigs offstage in bandages and on crutches.
One of them says to Kermit, "Mr.Frog. You said that there would be a large, soft, bouncy mattress for us to land in when we pretended to fall off the mountain prop during our dark humour number."
And of course silly old Beauregard appears saying sheepishly, "Oh dear. I had a feeling I had forgotten something very important."
:big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That was a really funny little sketch, and I loved the ideas Marty, especially then one with Beauregard forgetting the mattress for them to land on.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ah yes, thanks for sending it to me Marty. Now I know where it came from, and what was going on during it.
I love your joke ideas, and Heralde's speculations on where the pigs ended up.
You know, when you said that about feeling sorry for the pigs, I was thinking; sure, you might feel sorry for them, but I'll bet you're not as sorry as the puppet builders, lol!
:eek:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hehe, thanks I'm glad you liked my speculations!

And yeah, I liked the behind the scenes lines, they sound like real Muppet Show moments!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, we certainly do have a lot of funny people here! I say it's all the muppet exposure!