Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah I can picture the first two pigs trying to convince their nervous friend to go happy wandering, while he is positive something will go wrong!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
Yeah Marty, I love the new signature! My favorite bit is the way he's just singing with out a clue, "valdera, valde-aaahhh!"
Well. It's supposed to refer to the three of them singing in the first verse when they start to fall off and what the other two say to it of course Kate:wink:

Fragglemuppet said:
My quip earlier referred to the fact that the puppet builders, apon seeing their creations be destroyed, would have to work to rebuild them.
:wink:
HA HA HA You have a keen sense of humour my friend.:big_grin:

My thread has really taken off very well now, hasn't it?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
heralde said:
Yeah I can picture the first two pigs trying to convince their nervous friend to go happy wandering, while he is positive something will go wrong!
You don't suppose it may have been a Friday the 13th heralde, like it is today?:eek: :big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Hmm, could be. But how could they have not noticed that?! lol

...then again they DID miss falling rocks and the evil goat!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Yeah. But the evil goat didn't miss them. And he must have been very quick to knock them off and scoot away before they noticed him. And of course the rocks he shoved down onto the last one certainly didn't miss him.:eek:

The big irony of the sketch is of course that the mountain track was completely safe in itself. No loose small rocks or slippery places to make them lose their footing:wink:

Another thing I think to myself with a dark laugh is that when the lead pig says to his remaining buddy "Watch your step" and he agrees, little did they know it should have been "Watch your back."

Not that it would have done them any good when the goat sent the avalanche rolling down of course. HA HA HA:big_grin:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure the Trashheap would have said, "Watch out for evil goats! That's terrific advice!"

("The Trashheap has spoken, nyahh!")

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm bumping this up so you can see all the discussion we've had Skye:big_grin: :excited:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Oh, absolutely. I think I just love the way they looked at each other and said Uh-oh when their buddy fell... like, they were thinking, "Well, that can't be good!" I can hear it in my head, and it just cracks me up. :big_grin:

I definitely agree, that was very clever! Very cool to watch, and not easy to accomplish, I'd imagine!
You know Skye just like you can hear that in your head so in the same way when they say Watch your step and Yeah Yeah to each other, I can hear them thinking, "I don't want to fall to my death!" And that is hilarious to me as well:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
My thread has really taken off very well now, hasn't it?
It sure has! And what a terrific idea for a thread it was, too. I was surprised it took so long to take off! :smile:

Thanks for bumping this up for me, Marty! This thread cracks me up! I hadn't really thought about the irony that you brought up, Marty, about how the mountain track in itself was safe. That is true. That's such a great part at the end of this sketch when we see the evil goat just laughing and laughing!

Bill Bubble Guy said:
You know Skye just like you can hear that in your head so in the same way when they say Watch your step and Yeah Yeah to each other, I can hear them thinking, "I don't want to fall to my death!" And that is hilarious to me as well:big_grin:
Haha, that's very cute. And very true! This sketch does have so many hilarious and awesome things stuck into it. I really like how we each have our own specific things in it that we find to be the absolute funniest. There's always somethin' with them Muppets, isn't there? :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, I know, but I was referring to the first pig before he fell. He was just singing happily, not knowing what was going to happen in just a few seconds.

Who knows? Maybe it was the dread peer pressure, or pig pressure, that got him to do it.
:wink: