Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Skye

Reaction score
We most certainly would! :big_grin:

Fabulous climbers, we are. Aaaand we know how to watch out for evil goats! We definitely would make a terrific happy wandering trio!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Speaking of watching out for evil goats I was just wondering how incredibly naive the piggies were.
I mean well, before he killed the first two he had to have been in such very close proximity to them when biting through the rope. Right under their very noses, or should I say piggy snouts?:wink:

Wouldn't you think they would have noticed him or at least sensed his presence?

But then again, it's surprising what some people fail to notice literally before their own eyes in real life as well.:smirk:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
But then again, it's surprising what some people fail to notice literally before their own eyes in real life as well.
That's very true. And since they (well, most of them :wink:) were having so much fun climbing at first, they were climbing carefully, and they were all having so much fun singing their song, it could be very easy to miss a crazy evil goat that's there! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
That's very true. And since they (well, most of them :wink:) were having so much fun climbing at first, they were climbing carefully, and they were all having so much fun singing their song, it could be very easy to miss a crazy evil goat that's there! :wink:
Well between the slight nervousness of their friend and the happiness of the other two I can fully understand how the goat could sneak up to the rope un-noticed. And you're right Caroline that they were all having so much fun singing during the chorus especially. Their buddy was only marginally nervous when you think about it, wasn't he? He didn't know exactly how nervous he should have been.

And of course when he fell the last thing the other two would have assumed was that he was pushed. So they were watching their footing and checking the rope was tied tight. And concentrating so much on being extra careful that once again the goat was un-detected.
And of course we know exactly how confused and upset the last one was and how the goat did him in when he thought things were safe again.

A perfect crime for the killer goat.:wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Their buddy was only marginally nervous when you think about it, wasn't he? He didn't know exactly how nervous he should have been.
Hmm, that's very true. But it was very visible that he was really nervous... at least at first, before the chorus started. They would really belt out that chorus! :big_grin:

And you're right, since they probably just assumed that their buddy had slipped on loose rocks, they never would've thought to look for anything biting through the rope and/or pushing them down the mountain. And then you're right, the goat did take advantage of the last one's feeling of comfort and victory and everything when he pushed the big ol' boulder into him.

Maaaan, I think that evil goat's smarter than we give him credit for! :wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wow. Another post just to say that we have had over 7000 VIEWS ON OUR CRAZY THREAD :excited:

Isn't that FANTASTIC?????:sing:

Skye

Reaction score
That's so sweeeet, Marty!! I love how people love this crazy thread! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I can't imagine how anybody could honestly not love the sketch itself, so they must automatically adore this unique thread too, mustn't they? :wink: