Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
There's also another one with just one cookie in the car, and he slows down singing, knowing what about to become of him. It's real funny, too.:big_grin:

In fact, they are a lot of those Commecals what the cookies are in different sanerieos where that figure out that there about to become devoured, haha!:big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Did you make a mistake William?
Your link is identical to the one Caroline posted with four cookies in the car.:confused:

Oh I see you've edited the link out of your post.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I just posted it at the same time she did, lol! That is all.

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
You probably tend to just keep looking at the middle piggy Caroline. But next time you watch the tape make a point of watching the leader. "what the heck" indeed they must have thought. It's hard to watch all three piggies at the same time which is also why you probably missed the end one nervous motions. But during the first two verses before there's only one piggy to concentrate upon it's amazing what you can pick up about their moods and actions when you concentrate solely upon one specific individual each time.
You know, you're right. I never really thought about it before, but I do watch the middle piggy most of the time! Well... until near the end obviously! :wink: You're right, it is really hard to pay attention to all the piggies, but I will definitely make a point of watching the leader throughout the sketch the next time I watch it! And then I'll probably take another time to watch the nervous piggy throughout his little part, too, to see what else I could pick up. Hehe, I'm kinda looking forward to doing that!

And I'm so glad you loved the commercial, Marty! I crack up every time I see it.... especially with the last cookie starting to slow down with his singing. At the end, the way he says "... baby?" is hilarious! :big_grin:

Uh-oh, we're gettin' posting-confused around here! :wink: I'm just glad we like the commercial being a part of this thread, also. It sure does fit in this thread very well!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I shall look forward to talking to you some more when you've done that Caroline. I bet it'll make the conversation really interesting indeed. :wink:

Skye

Reaction score
Heh... well, I'll definitely try to make the conversation even more interesting! :wink:

By the way, yaaaaaay for our 650th post!! That's so awesome! :excited: And you made it, Marty. You're doing an awesome job at keeping that tradition going! :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thanks Caroline. And here's the 660th post. We'll make 1000 by hook or by crook. :big_grin: