Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
And speaking of how you've said the screams of the pigs were well done Caroline. Don't you also think the reaction gestures of the remaining pigs when they fell one by one was great also?
They choreographed them expertly, didn't they?

Skye

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
Well I can't imagine how anybody could honestly not love the sketch itself, so they must automatically adore this unique thread too, mustn't they? :wink:
Hehe, you bet!..... Plus, we're just so much fun in here!! :big_grin:

Oh, you bet the reactions were terrific by the remaining pigs. They were choreographed awesomely (hmm, makin' up words here, I think! :wink:), and performed perfectly, too. It's really fun to watch their reactions. I think that's a big part of making the sketch so great, too! Definitely an all-around fun one to watch for many reasons!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I loved the way they presented the middle pig as actually watching their friend fall off. You can see he's looking at him distinctly when he falls and he seems not to register it turning away and doing a double take while the leader appears to be nodding his head to the tune of their song and is shocked looking down the mountain with his remaining friend open-mouthed.
I think the double take of the second piggy adds to the humour of it. Don't you agree? :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, I've never even noticed the reaction of the leader piggy, but it sounds so cute! But yes, the double take by the second piggy definitely does add to the humor. Definitely makes it even better, adding to the shock and the "what the heck" thought he must have had! :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet said:
I was watching TV, and I saw a commercial I had never seen before. It was a Chips Ahoy choc chip cookie commercial, (not sure they have these overseas). Anyway, it is these four cookies driving in a little car, and singing the song 'Don't You Want Me Baby/?' Every time they sing the chorus, a human hand is seen reaching down and snatching one up. At the end of the song there is one cookie left in the car. He looks around, notices his buddies are gone, and starts to sing a bit nerveously, not unlike the last pig in the sketch. Then, finally, he is snatched up, and presumeably eaten. Needless to say, this thread was the first thing I thaught of, along with the original sketch itself. So, has anyone else seen this? I thaught it was cute.
I remembered this one post of Kate's from a while back, and I kept forgetting to mention it here, but I finally saw this commercial the other day! Hehe, of course I thought about this crazy thread and the nutty sketch! And it definitely is very similar to the sketch... it's very cute, I love it! I'm glad Kate brought this commercial up!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
It does sound very cute and similar to the sketch. The only thing it misses out on is the equivalent of "Uh-oh" and "Watch your step" of course.

I sure would love to see it. :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Hehe, of course! But ya know, saying "Watch your step" in a car might be kinda... interesting. :wink:

I wish you could see it, too! I'd send it your way if I could!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Hehe, of course! But ya know, saying "Watch your step" in a car might be kinda... interesting. :wink:
:big_grin:

Skye said:
I wish you could see it, too! I'd send it your way if I could!
Thanks for the kind thought Caroline.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye said:
Hehe, I've never even noticed the reaction of the leader piggy, but it sounds so cute! But yes, the double take by the second piggy definitely does add to the humor. Definitely makes it even better, adding to the shock and the "what the heck" thought he must have had! :big_grin:
You probably tend to just keep looking at the middle piggy Caroline. But next time you watch the tape make a point of watching the leader. "what the heck" indeed they must have thought. It's hard to watch all three piggies at the same time which is also why you probably missed the end one nervous motions. But during the first two verses before there's only one piggy to concentrate upon it's amazing what you can pick up about their moods and actions when you concentrate solely upon one specific individual each time.:wink:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
DON'T YOU WANT ME BAAABY?

I sure do. I want you all to eat. Yummy yummy.

:big_grin: Thank you Caroline. That was funny and worthy to have included in our wonderful thread here.