Please Pray -- Family Crisis

Foxieroxie51

Reaction score
Positive thoughts

I am so sorry to hear of the illness spreading through your family. It sounds very mysterious to me. I am a Reiki practioner and I am sending a special healing vibration through this email. I hope all others will do the same.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Prayers to your family, I really hope your situation improves. Try to stay positive and support each other. :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You can count on me to say a prayer Beau.
Bill will pray with me while we blow bubbles.

Everything's going to be all right.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your prayers, wishes and thoughts! After a frightening couple of days, things are moving back to normal.

Turned out that dad did not have the same infection, he was fatigued...but the doctors were naturally worried and had to take him down just in case, but he's back with the family now.

Bex has gone down to help and the doctors say that there's very little danger for her or the baby. Mark is up and watching movies, but last I heard, he hasn't spoken to anyone (not even Granddad) since he woke up because he's so confused by his surroundings...poor guy!

Dad should be with him by now.

David has to stay in for a few more days till his tests are finished. Mark will be in for about 14 days. But overall they are all safe.

It couldn't have worked itself out so quickly without your prayers and support. Thanks guy. *hugs*

Matt

dabauckham

Reaction score
Everyone here at MC is breathing a collective sigh of relief. :halo: I'm so glad to hear that things are on the mend. I will continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i really am glad things are working out and falling into place. Your MC famliy has really came together and prayed and thought about you and im glad we where there for you.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beau, huge hugs for you and I'm so glad everything is turning around for your family and everyone will be ok. You'll still be in my thoughts and prayers as the healing continues.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yes, I certainly did breathe a sigh of releif when I heard that! I have been thinking about them, and I'm glad they're greatly improved! Continue to keep us updated, won't you?
:smile: