Prawnie's Muppet Appreciation Art!

Katzi428

Reaction score
WOW!:excited: I'm impressed!
Great Drawings Ry!And what an honor to have Frank Oz autograph them!Hopefully Dave'll autograph his too.:big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ryan! That is so awesome that Frank signed your drawing! I'm definitely jealous! But also very happy for you! :smile:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Sweet mother of cranberry sauce! This is soddin' awesome!

Way to go, P-P-Prawnmeista'! :wink:

MrsPepper

Reaction score

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Omg, that's awesome! I just got ANOTHER set of pictures and a nice note from Jerry two weeks ago myself. How awesome is it that Frank signed your artwork! Frame that, Ry; that's really special.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
How awesome is it that Frank signed your artwork! Frame that, Ry; that's really special.
Oh I totally plan on it! The only reason I haven't already is because I've been rather busy lately, but I'm working on it! :big_grin:

Thanks everyone for all the lovely comments! Jerry Nelson and his characters are my next drawing project.

By chance does anyone know of an address I could send my Dave picture to?:confused:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I sent my Jerry letter to Sesame Street and got a response three and then almost four years later.

I sent my Dave letter to Disney, but it came back. Of course, that was back when Disney just bought 'em and the MHC was being created and... I don't know, it was probably just the wrong time.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I sent my Jerry letter to Sesame Street and got a response three and then almost four years later.

I sent my Dave letter to Disney, but it came back. Of course, that was back when Disney just bought 'em and the MHC was being created and... I don't know, it was probably just the wrong time.
I actually sent a letter to Jerry and got an autographed picture of The Count, but you're right, it was a LONG time ago.

And I guess I can try Disney, but who knows what sort of good that'll do me. :smirk:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Well, the weird thing was that I only sent Jerry one self addressed stamped envelope (that came first) but got a second letter completely from him. It had the same picture of Robin, but a new pic of The Count. Hey, I'll take any and everything I can get!