Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
EEEEKKKKKKK.......Animal looks worse than ever, Gonzo looks ok......the nose is still off IMO but Animal who is my fav muppet is ruined. I think it may just be the boufont hair doo he is sporting. Please let this be easily corrected.

doc hopper

Reaction score
i don't think animal looks that bad - he looks a heck of a lot better than he used to. i think all he needs is someone to mat that fro down.

just like kermit, if the likeness is good, it just takes some manipulation to get them to really look right.

and if i was MR, i wouldn't have put the muppet poster behind their prototypes. the differences is pretty shocking.

doc hopper

Reaction score
but i'll be hitting the con tomorrow so maybe things will be a little different in person.

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Wow! Fozzie looks great! Ha...get ready for a $800 price tag on that one! :embarrassed: I'm not worried about Animal's hair...that can be fixed. Gonzo...Gonzo...Gonzo... What's up with that bright purple nose and bad suit 'ol buddy? :concern:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
You got to remember guys, when Kermit came out how he looked when he was shown a CC. This is the same reason with these three guys. There only protypes. I am sure the final product will be better when you get them at your home. I have high hopes for Animal, I will just have to work with his hair when I get him! :halo:

Master Replicas won't let us down, I have always got good items from them in the past. I cannot wait till the day I have more Muppets invading my house!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Wow! Fozzie looks great! Ha...get ready for a $800 price tag on that one! :embarrassed: I'm not worried about Animal's hair...that can be fixed. Gonzo...Gonzo...Gonzo... What's up with that bright purple nose and bad suit 'ol buddy? :concern:

Like I said............THIS IS ONLY THE PROTOTYPE FROM LAST TIME. TRAVIS KNOWS IT IS ALL WRONG. IT IS GETTING CORRECTED THAT'S WHY HIS PRE-ODER IS TAKING SO LONG!

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
The one thing I don't understand is...the pupil size. It's so funny that they have that poster behind them and it clearly shows how oversized the pupils are on the MR versions. They messed up the pupils on Kermit (we know this already and it's sad because he would of been 100% spot on perfect if it wasn't for that), and now Animal. Gonzo's eyes look ok. C'mon MR! Look at your reference photos! Look at that poster hanging up at your CC display! You guys do such great work, don't let a small detail like that, ruin the look of the character. The eyes are everything to a likeness. When the pupils are too big, they look starry eyed or dead. Please get it right this time. :smile:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I dont think Fozzie will cost as muxh as $800. Animal is costing me the same as Kermit (£160) Im expecting to pay £250 for Fozzie

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
After looking at Animal a bit more I do think that that awful hair is distracing the eye too much.........I think he will look ok if its flattened or thinned out, maybe Ill take him to my hair dressers!