Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Like I said............THIS IS ONLY THE PROTOTYPE FROM LAST TIME. TRAVIS KNOWS IT IS ALL WRONG. IT IS GETTING CORRECTED THAT'S WHY HIS PRE-ODER IS TAKING SO LONG!
I dont know why they dont make Gonzo's noze from a hard but light material, so at least it can look like foam but not fall apart like foam. I would rather it look right but not be flexible than hve it be flexible but look silly

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
antonydavanzo said:
I dont think Fozzie will cost as muxh as $800.
Me neither, I think he'll actually cost more! LOL. I was comparing his size to Kermit, and I figured about 5 Kermit's would fit into 1 Fozzie, so I came up with about $1000, but we'll have to wait for word from Amy or somebody at MR for sure.

I'm gonna have to start saving after we get back from Disneyland later next month. I want to make sure to get at least the Fab 5, and the only other Muppet I'd get (after Kermit, Animal, Gonzo, Fozzie, and Piggy) would be Rowlf. I'm actually kinda thinking about skipping Gonzo & Piggy, but Animal & Fozzie look fantastic IMO.

MR, please make Rowlf!
:big_grin:
Anthony

Telly

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna wait for Animal until I see some of YOUR GUYS' displays when you get him.

Gonzo got me giddy!

Fozzie....he got me too excited. I could throw my pants against the wall and they'd stick.

mrsieve

Reaction score
Fozzie looks amazing considering its an early prototype. Animal is fine, I just think it might just be the case of the way he was set up. A big difference from the last prototypes we saw.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I think they look awesome considering they are prototypes. I am really looking forward to get them. My Kermit is getting lonely and needs his friends. :smile:

goodrastus

Reaction score
Fozzie looks fantastic already and Gonzo is almost there with a new nose and clothes. I don't have an issue with Animal's hair. I actually think it's more to do with his eyebrows. They just need to be rearranged a bit. Now when I work out the easiest/cheapest way to get them here in Oz I'll be a happy camper - lol.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I think :halo: hair is off. :embarrassed: needs to be more golden and :concern: needs work on his nose and his tux. I feel rizzo is a fine choice for after Fozzie. I like him and will be priced the same as Kermit. My only problem is what outfit he should wear. I like his varsity jacket and think He should come with a pizza slice or a piece of cheese.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Wow, Fozzie looks great. It seems that Terry wants to raise the nose and eyes a little but I think it looks spot on from the photos. Gonzo's nose is still worrying me. Make it from the wrong material and it will look kinda ridiculous. Animal still needs some work. His moustache doesn't seem right and his Tina Turner hair needs sorting out. Maybe the nose still needs making bigger but I'm sure that's all in hand. Excited to hear that Rizzo will be next in line after Piggy too.