Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I still think it might be down to adjusting him to suit when you get him. The original photos promoting the Kermit replica didn't look exactly right but a few squashes and tweaks in the right place and you could get him looking right.
Very true. I guess a good hair dresser would sort Animal out, maybe a trip to T & G!

Bear Man

Reaction score
Fozzie looks fantastic! The other two I'm really not sure about - based on what I can see there I won't be getting either of them, which really worries me that sales might not be high enough for the Bear to make it any further than the prototype stage.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Very true. Future replica releases will be based on sales and pre-orders for the current ones.

Telly

Reaction score
YAY RIZZO!

I'm definately getting Gonzo and Fozzie. I wanna wait to see how some amature photos of Animal before I jump into getting him. The only reason I'm waiting with him is cuz

1)He's not one of the main ones

2)He's never really been a favorite of mine

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I've always loved Animal. He has always been my second favorite. Kermit was obviously the first. I love the look of Fozzie, I am very curious to see how a Rowlf replica would look too.

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Not bad...not bad...it's way closer to how it should look. Now all they have to do is fix that nose. Anything would be better than that purple nylon they have strapped over it...ha ha

vaderdentist

Reaction score
tweaking at home

Yes you are probably right. My Kermit ended up looking 100% better after I starting squishing and tweaking. I still think he needs smaller pupils. That would add the "wild" look back to his eyes.

Dave :smile:

AlienGonzo

Reaction score
Yea, I don't like the nose on Gonzo at all, I think it looks awful for this. Takes away from him. And at the same time, no way I will spend the money on him for anything that will deteriorate at any point. I'm sure they can find something. I say just use a very thin fleece. Better than that. I dont like the color of the nose either.

Fozzie looks great though, too bad Piggy wasn’t here. Only other one I plan to get after Gonzo.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
SWEEEEEEEeeeeeeeT! Fozzie :embarrassed: looks GREAT! Terry he just needs his eyeballs and nose moved just a tad, but over all he's super awsome dude! My worrys are still on poor ol Gonzo :concern: has he is my 2nd fav Muppet (after Kemie then Gonzo and Fozzie and Pepe and.... the Divia, the pig) I REALLY hope thay get somthin that will work for his nose, couse I am SOOOO READY to pre-order him, as I have some cash set aside for him. (I've already pre-ordered Animal) and speeking of Animal :halo: his hair looks crazy! lol, kinda reminds me of Tina Turner or back in the early 80's when Piggy had take horibble fro in MTM. Like other's members here my worry is the price on FOZZIE and MISS PIGGY. As I do plan to buy them both, my worry is how much are these suckers gonna cost us? I just HOPE that the line doesnt end becouse the price will scare people/fans away... and Rizzo the Rat for the next is AWSOME too, I'll be buyin him aswell! after Rizzo I'd like to see...

Scooter or Rowlf or Pepe (as we DONT have to many Pepe things around and I LOVE Pepe) or Dr. Teeth and/or Shef!

as I've sayed before... NO TURE MUPPET FAN SHOULD BE WITH OUT LEAST ONE MASTER REPLICA MUPPET!