Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
According to Earl's blog, Travis said no one liked the way Gonzo's nose was done so it is back to the drawing board and he doesnt know when Gonzo will pre order.

Oh Nooooooooooo! :frown: I would almost take gonzo "as is" now. just the nose is to purple!

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
I'd rather wait until they get Gonzo right...bump him back a character if need be. We will all be way more happy in the long run. You hear that MR? Don't rush it...make it perfect! Well...I'm off to the Comic Con to see those bad boys in person.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm new to the forum (but have been reading for months:wink: ,I agree with everyones concerns over Gonzo and have re-worked my take on what needs to be changed with Gonzo and think it's pretty darn close, the only problem is I cannot post pics because I'm new. Can I email them to one of you guys to post?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to Muppet Central Reeves77. Actually, the reason as to why you can't post photos has nothing to do with your newness as a member at the forums. Noone can post photos here directly, regardless of their status. There are however, two ways around this problem.
1 Take the photo in question, resize it to fit the forum's specifications, and upload it as your new avatar.
2 Create an account at some external photo-hosting website like Photobucket, post the photos there, and then you'll have a link to come back and post here so people can click and access the photos that way.
You will have to get a total of ten (10) posts before being able to post external links though.

Hope this helps explain things and enjoy exploring the rest of the forums.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
According to Earl's blog, Travis said no one liked the way Gonzo's nose was done so it is back to the drawing board and he doesnt know when Gonzo will pre order.

But then again if you hear towards the end of MR podcast. Travis said that his pre-order is coming up pretty soon. Maybe they did find a different way of making his nose. Got to remember, this is the same Gonzo that Travis show us the last time he was on here. No one has seen the updated one that they remade that I heard about. Here is the podcast. Download it and listen to Travis as he gives a virtual tour. The muppets are brought up at the end of it.

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/podcasts/details.php?pid=MzM=

muppetperson

Reaction score
But then again if you hear towards the end of MR podcast. Travis said that his pre-order is coming up pretty soon. Maybe they did find a different way of making his nose. Got to remember, this is the same Gonzo that Travis show us the last time he was on here. No one has seen the updated one that they remade that I heard about. Here is the podcast. Download it and listen to Travis as he gives a virtual tour. The muppets are brought up at the end of it.

http://masterreplicas.com/customer/community/podcasts/details.php?pid=MzM=
I cant get the podcast to download to listen to it.But one has to wonder, if there is a better prototype, wouldnt you show that one at Comic Con?And if no one liked the one on display, why wouldnt Travis say there is a better one.Why did he say it has to be reworked.Or did someone misinterprid something.Travis or Earl, can you please clarify?

doc hopper

Reaction score
just got back from the con and you really have to see these things in person. just preorder them and you'll be able to fiddle with them at home until you get the look right.

and i'm telling you FOZZIE looks amazing.

very nice job MR.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I cant get the podcast to download to listen to it.But one has to wonder, if there is a better prototype, wouldnt you show that one at Comic Con?And if no one liked the one on display, why wouldnt Travis say there is a better one.Why did he say it has to be reworked.Or did someone misinterprid something.Travis or Earl, can you please clarify?

Travis didn't say about this on the podcast about Gonzo, he said it awhile back when he posted pictures of Gonzo. This is the exact same one he showed us. In other updates, he told us what they where doing to him. But he did meantioned about the nose on the podcast. for some reason, it is not working, try again later on, they maybe having technical problems. I retried downloading and couldn't either.

I forgot, Go to this site, they have more pictures of Gonzo, Fozzie ,Kermit and Animal!

http://photos.actionfigs.com/showgallery.php?cat=2495